Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I_miss_wembley_finals

Sheffield Wednesday

I have been waiting for the ticket details for Wednesday away to be released and see they have now been published on the OS but was surprised to see only 1,584 for a ground like Hilsborough?

Do you think that is just an initial allocation and we can get more if we need them?

Is that a similar amount to how many we had last season?

I was planning on going but will have to see how many make it to general sale.

If I do manage to get some I will be considering my travelling options - I was thinking of using the train but seem to think that the station is a bit of a distance from the Hilsborough - is that right?

I have been waiting for the ticket details for Wednesday away to be released and see they have now been published on the OS but was surprised to see only 1,584 for a ground like Hilsborough?

Do you think that is just an initial allocation and we can get more if we need them?

If I do manage to get some I will be considering my travelling options - I was thinking of using the train but seem to think that the station is a bit of a distance from the Hilsborough - is that right?

You can take the tram from the train station -- there's a stop right by Hillsborough.

No way am I goin to this one went last year and it was shite. Was the week after the tottenham game and everyone was travelling in expectation, and they put us on the top tier of a huge stand miles away from the pitch and I felt distant from the game. The atmosphere was appauling. Oh and we lost 2-1 :mad:

worst away game ever it's fair to say

No way am I goin to this one went last year and it was shite. Was the week after the tottenham game and everyone was travelling in expectation, and they put us on the top tier of a huge stand miles away from the pitch and I felt distant from the game. The atmosphere was appauling. Oh and we lost 2-1 :mad:

The stadium itsefl was nice but yeh the game was one of the owrst last year and the way back was a total force after a kafful at the tram stop! :mad:

Shall be going though i think

the ground is rubbish. i will be going but i am not expecting to enjoy my surroundings too much. pillars and pipes everywhere, miles from action and poor facilities

the ground is rubbish. i will be going but i am not expecting to enjoy my surroundings too much. pillars and pipes everywhere, miles from action and poor facilities

I liked the stadium...something different and nostaligic :blush::cool:

they are being stubborn about selling them, obviously don't want to have to ask for more tickets. i emailed this morning, delayed response being that i can't buy tickets until friday because they are only on sale to ST holders....replied back saying if they'd looked i am one, no response to that despite telephone number etc for them to contact me.

does anyone know how to get a direct debit style thingy you can set up for tickets with city? 2 times they've agreed to send out information to me :( i'm not wanted!

does anyone know how to get a direct debit style thingy you can set up for tickets with city? 2 times they've agreed to send out information to me :( i'm not wanted!
Go in and ask next home game is the best thing I can think of. Sorry.

For anyone Travelling by Train, Midland Mainline have a seperate Timetable in opertaion for the weekend

This is the New Timetable for anyone that's going by train.

:D:P:)

Thanks for that.

The info's worth knowing, especially as the last train back is at 7.09! :o

Good to know that Midland Mainline are their usual helpful and considerate selves... ;)

cant get much worse

:thumbup:

Having seen us lose 4-0, 5-0 and 7-1 there in previous years, I beg to differ...

Hopefully we won't be in for a hiding THIS year!

We have the upper tier of the infamous Leppings Lane end. That holds about 4000. So even if we sell our allocation there should still be tickets available on the gate, as there were last year, though you may have to pay a quid extra.

Archived