Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

I'm going to this match :D Who else is going?

Derby County vs. Leicester City

Saturday, November 25 - ko 3pm

We have been allocated 3686 tickets for this match priced at £27 Adults, Senior Citizens over 60 £14 and Under 16's £10 in the Upper Tier and £25 Adults, £13 Senior Citizens and £10 Under 16's in the Lower Tier.

Tickets wil go on sale as follows;

Monday 13th November - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 14th November - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 15th November - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 16th November - Members

Friday 17th November - General Sale

The price of tickets will increase by £3 for adults and £1 for concessions on the day of the game for both tiers if tickets are available.

Foxtravel is priced at £10.50 Adult STH, £8.50 Concession STH and £11.50 Adults and £19.50 Concessions. Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 12.30pm.

:blink::P

My boss was saying something about arranging something for this game...The majority of people at my place support Leicester (They don't really go to many/any games) and he is a Derby fan but no doubt he'll arrange anything so might just arrange something between ourselves.

If the boss does arrange something no doubt we'll be in a box (Through one of the suppliers) which will be quite cool, but i've been in boxes in the past and there very nice and posh but i'd rather be in where the atmosphere is...

I'll be going, went last year and it was awesome! I had the 'pleasure' of a tour round pride park earlier this year free of charge, wasn't bad but i imagine The Walkers is better. Made me laugh though because they have pictures of Steve Walsh and Robbie Savage up there tackling their players :blink:

last yr a guy infront of me bought pints at half time (the plastic cups had they derby badge on) and he came back wearing the platic pint cups on his feet :thumbup:

i dont remember there being an upper and lower teir last year thought it was all one :unsure:

last yr a guy infront of me bought pints at half time (the plastic cups had they derby badge on) and he came back wearing the platic pint cups on his feet :thumbup:

i dont remember there being an upper and lower teir last year thought it was all one :unsure:

Thank you!

:pinch: Have a word!

I would, but his dad won them and could choose any away game, and as he used to work in Derby he chose that one and obviously Stez would go with him. I wouldn't mind but he's a Man City supporter! Haha fair play though, ill be happy with Sir Jeff :wub:

I would, but his dad won them and could choose any away game, and as he used to work in Derby he chose that one and obviously Stez would go with him. I wouldn't mind but he's a Man City supporter! Haha fair play though, ill be happy with Sir Jeff :wub:

You're being very magnanimous. I would take off my hat to you, if I was wearing one.

Archived