Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nhfox

Derby

Where are the singing fans going to be sitting?!?! 'Cos that's where I want to be sat as well :)

(and I'm not on about the ones criticised about their stupidity during the Sheffield Wednesday games lol!!!)

yeah upper tier, as for seats near the back then hopefully will be standing up.. i aint sitting down am moving if necessary.

i hate it how the police force u into the pub then u buy a round and your all forced to leave :angry: ...

gota love the singing in the frogmarch though :smile:

yeah upper tier, as for seats near the back then hopefully will be standing up.. i aint sitting down am moving if necessary.

i hate it how the police force u into the pub then u buy a round and your all forced to leave :angry: ...

gota love the singing in the frogmarch though :smile:

Didnt see the Frogmarch last year...which train did they do it from?

JME...We'll be catching the Train from Loughborough if you want to come with us...less than a fiver.

When are the vocal supporters going to buy there tickets..if we all buy them on the same day and around the same time then we wont have to move. They're should be some sort of Vocal Supporters Club or something like that? :unsure:;):ph34r:

Ebay is the answer to your problems. Get one for around £2-£5. I'm considering getting one.

Are there any that actaully look like sheep?

i.e not sex toys and fake wannabe sheep :whistle::P

P.s who had one last year?

Are there any that actaully look like sheep?

i.e not sex toys and fake wannabe sheep :whistle::P

P.s who had one last year?

There are some sex toys I mean sheep on ebay that do look like sheep but they are slightly glamourised. Are you going to buy one?

There are some sex toys I mean sheep on ebay that do look like sheep but they are slightly glamourised. Are you going to buy one?

yeh were going to chip in and buy on between us I think. Which one do you think will looo best.

Preferably One that you cant insert your penis into, Leave that to the Derby fans :thumbup::D

Didnt see the Frogmarch last year...which train did they do it from?

JME...We'll be catching the Train from Loughborough if you want to come with us...less than a fiver.

When are the vocal supporters going to buy there tickets..if we all buy them on the same day and around the same time then we wont have to move. They're should be some sort of Vocal Supporters Club or something like that? :unsure:;):ph34r:

That ent a bad idea mate

Let me know what time you're getting it and I'll consider jumping on it from there with you and whoever :cool::P

As for the vocal supporters buying their tickets, I'm open to suggestions as to when we should buy, 'cos I don't wana be sat with non singing fans at Derby :o

It's definitely Upper Tier towards the back though yeah? £15 quid for my ticket :P

Let me know what time you're getting it and I'll consider jumping on it from there with you and whoever :cool::P

As for the vocal supporters buying their tickets, I'm open to suggestions as to when we should buy, 'cos I don't wana be sat with non singing fans at Derby :o

It's definitely Upper Tier towards the back though yeah? £15 quid for my ticket :P

ask the ticket office ladies for tickets near the back aswell, there usually very nice..

hopefully we wont sell that many so a) not many day trippers go and B) there will be spare seats to move into to stand :thumbup:

ask the ticket office ladies for tickets near the back aswell, there usually very nice..

hopefully we wont sell that many so a) not many day trippers go and B) there will be spare seats to move into to stand :thumbup:

I shall be asking for a ticket close to the back of the Upper Tier, in the hope that I will be surrounded by people who want to make noise and watch Citeh beat the sheep... If this point 1 is definitely not going to be achieved, I may contemplate not turning up altogether, as I can sit in silence at home without spending money and still follow the game :rolleyes:

I shall either be getting mine on the Wednesday that they come out (15th) or on the Saturday (preston game) there will be a goodd 10 or more of us who will stand and sing. We'l ask for them near the back, If anyone else wants to buy them at the same day time then it should avoid having to move around.

Jme we'll proabbly be getting the 1 o'clock or whatever it is, I'll PM you when I know

John, Sam, Foxlad when are you getting your tickets?

Jme we'll proabbly be getting the 1 o'clock or whatever it is, I'll PM you when I know

Let me know whereabouts you and whoever you're with will be sat as well and I'll aim to get around that sort of area :thumbup: Thanks :)

I reckon I will now definitely be going, and have decided on this in the last 3 or 4 minutes :yesyes:

I shall either be getting mine on the Wednesday that they come out (15th) or on the Saturday (preston game) there will be a goodd 10 or more of us who will stand and sing. We'l ask for them near the back, If anyone else wants to buy them at the same day time then it should avoid having to move around.

John, Sam, Foxlad when are you getting your tickets?

Probably next week sometime mate il just buy tickets as high as possible.

Jme when are you going to get your tickets?

Ill get mine before the Preston game i think now.

Shall have an inflatable sheep with me :D:D:thumbup:

I've got to wait 'til they go on General Sale as I haven't got a ST this season (getting me half ST when they are released though). So I'll probably be going down on the Friday. Still Upper Tier towards the back yeah??

I reckon inflatable sheep are on sale in Paper Tiger or any good costume shop selling Little Bo Peep :)

I've got to wait 'til they go on General Sale as I haven't got a ST this season (getting me half ST when they are released though). So I'll probably be going down on the Friday. Still Upper Tier towards the back yeah??

I reckon inflatable sheep are on sale in Paper Tiger or any good costume shop selling Little Bo Peep :)

Yeh Upper near the back!

See you on the train mate :):scarf::appl:

Archived