Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Norwich

really? we left a huge gap near the back of the stand, hence the norwich fans taking the piss we couldnt sell all our tickets.

1,600 is good for us we don't take many away normally, also it was during that good run we had when Kelly won manager of the month.

I cant go anymore stupid college! even through the struggles I will follow the city wherever! Not Norwich on this occasion though next up wolves for me then deffo Hull on boxing day

dont get me wrong, I follow city everywhere just thought against it this time round. Plus i would be very tired for work in the morning, which aint good. Been there before so cant really be arsed to go again plus we never win out in farmerland.

So now i return to this question.

If during the return fixture at the crisp bowl Derby fans tried robbing a kiosk and then started trying to damage your stadium,would you want the police to leave the area and let them carry on or would you want them to go and sort them out?

Any takers?

you being straight lol:ph34r:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone know the shortest, and I mean shortest amount of time I could realistically ge tto Norwich (by car) tomorrow?

I soooo am up for going but not sure if I'll have enough time so I want your opinion.

so I've got these times in mind whats the latest one YOU would/are choosing

4pm 5pm 5.30pm 6pm (seriously)

Anyone know the shortest, and I mean shortest amount of time I could realistically ge tto Norwich (by car) tomorrow?

I soooo am up for going but not sure if I'll have enough time so I want your opinion.

so I've got these times in mind whats the latest one YOU would/are choosing

4pm 5pm 5.30pm 6pm (seriously)

Depends on which part of the county you're starting from.

Something like the AA routeplanner might be of use, as it gives distance and ETA.

Archived