Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oli

Joke

An eight-year-old boy walks home from school each day past an eight-year-old girl’s house. One day as he is passing by, carrying a football, he can’t resist taunting the girl. He holds up the football and says, “See this football? Football is a boy’s game, and only boys can have a football!†The little girl runs into the house and cries to her mother, “I want a football!†Being a woman of the 90’s, her mother runs out and gets her one.

The next day the girl is waiting for the little boy and he rides up on his bike. She holds up the football and taunts, “Nah Na Nah Nah.†The little boy angrily points to his bike and says “Oh yeah, well this is a boy’s bike and only boys get boys bikes and you can't have one!â€Â

She runs in to mom and the next day is waiting for him on her new boys bike. The little boy gets furious and pulls down his pants, and pointing to his most private of parts says “Look, only boys have these and your mom can't buy you one!!!â€Â

The next day he walks by and asks her, “Well, I guess I showed you!†to which she promptly pulls up her dress, points to her parts and proclaims “My mother tells me that as long as I have one of these I can have as many of THOSE as I want!â€Â

Archived