Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wolves Away

Hiya,

Rob Y here. I am wanting to know how much the Ticket Prices are going to be for the game Between Wolverhampton Wanderers V Leicester City are at Molineux.

I believe it's a Midland's derby, that's what i've heard.

I would like some details please, I am hoping to take my best friend along with me Joe Smith from Braunstone

Many Thanks

Rob.

:ph34r:

Hiya,

Rob Y here. I am wanting to know how much the Ticket Prices are going to be for the game Between Wolverhampton Wanderers V Leicester City are at Molineux.

I would like some details please, I am hoping to take my best friend along with me Joe Smith from Braunstone

Many Thanks

Rob.

I thought you were going with me :cry::ph34r:

Hiya,

Many Thanks

Rob.

It's you, isn't it. You didn't get a serious response, so you're trying to parody the original. Bless....

sorry to the players but i think ill give it a miss after yesterday. good job i didnt buy tickets before the game...

Rub it in why dont you :( At least it only cost me £25 for the ticket and travel (less that just the match ticket at derby :o )

I got my tickets before the game and Im still looking forward to going. Those that are'nt going 'cos of recent performances,pffft shame on you :(

When they prove they want our money and our support people will come and spend money on expensive tickets, but until they get there fingers our there arse's they won't get people supporting them.

I got my tickets before the game and Im still looking forward to going. Those that are'nt going 'cos of recent performances,pffft shame on you :(

Indeed shame on me :(

But I really cant be buggered and after going to the last 8 out of 10 games and seeing us win once im just not inspired to go. :unsure:

Well said mate.

I'm sure that if we were in the prem or top half of the table you'd ( not you Muz :wub: ) be going.

Your supposed to support the team through thick and thin.

And by the way, i'm not going not because i don't want to, but i have other plans on this day, if i was free, i'd be there without doubt.

recent performances + molineux is a shit ground with no atmosphere, especially as we've been sat next to their version of our west stand + lack of money means i cant go.

Archived