Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wolves Away

Im not having a pop at anyone It's entirely up to you If you dont want to go , you dont have to explain yourselves. I just cant stand missing matches , through thick and thin whatever happens I'll always be going to games.

Well said mate.

I'm sure that if we were in the prem or top half of the table you'd ( not you Muz :wub: ) be going.

Your supposed to support the team through thick and thin.

And by the way, i'm not going not because i don't want to, but i have other plans on this day, if i was free, i'd be there without doubt.

Yep if we were in the prem or top half of the table...Infact if we were playing half decent I may consider going, and yeah you are supposed to support your team through thick and thin, I will NEVER stop supporting LCFC, as it is I don't go to many away games, but this is a game I would normally consider going to but the way there playing I ain't in any situation to risk that much money (The tickets are overpriced as it is).

Also even though I said I wouldn't want to go to the game, I also have plans on the day - Ironically it will be with a Wolves fan so god help me if we lose...

recent performances + molineux is a shit ground with no atmosphere, especially as we've been sat next to their version of our west stand + lack of money means i cant go.

Agree with you. Exact same reason why im not going but I can see where Muzz is coming from though. I would probably be saying the same if i was him lol.

Ok fine so people who are coming are coming and people who are not are not 'fine'

So whats it like there for getting a pre-match drink and also parking?

there's parking at the ground, behind the stand opposite us. as long as you keep a low profile there are bars just the other side of the underpass that will let you in.

hmm I think i may go to this now.

:unsure:

I have an incling we might win :o :pinch: :ph34r:

well i'm going with jon_blue_fox9 and the last league victory he saw was at Leeds in 2004/05 :pinch: and he's been to over 25 away games in that time :whistle:

his lucks gotta change someday :D

well i'm going with jon_blue_fox9 and the last league victory he saw was at Leeds in 2004/05 :pinch: and he's been to over 25 away games in that time :whistle:

his lucks gotta chance someday :D

Yeah im off to wolves too. Got my tickets today. Comon the blues.

his lucks gotta change someday :D

I have terible looks away from home as well.

Not seen us win away this year anyway :P

If this bet is actually going ahead and 2-0 comes in, are you going to act as the bookmaker and pay out the price of a 2-0 victory? (defeat for us)

Yep if we lose 2-0 i will give him a 5iver. If we dont lose 2-0 he owes me a 5iver

Archived