Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe_Fox

Summer Holiday

I'm away for two weeks in Tenerife.  Let's hope the lads can get us off to a great start.  I fancy an unbeaten run until Christmas.  Yes, I have been smiking.

ttfn.

Joe_Fox

Enjoy. :lol: ;)

Probably too late, but have a good one, and hope you enjoy your holiday too!

I've never been to Tenerifeeeee, but I hear it's not the same since the demise of Veronica's......

I'm away for two weeks in Tenerife.  Let's hope the lads can get us off to a great start.  I fancy an unbeaten run until Christmas.  Yes, I have been smiking.

ttfn.

Joe_Fox

Joe your a legend sir, you deserve a break, have a great holiday, by the time your reading this you will be most probably back, so infact there is no point me wishing you a nice holiday, but i can't be arsed to delete this, so there have it ;)

Have a good time joe! Pull one for me! I want to see some pictures when you get back! I find that bushes give you best cover at night when taking stealthy shots! :D  :w00t:  :blink:

I don't think he's going all that way to play golf! :rolleyes:

Have a good time joe! Pull one for me! I want to see some pictures when you get back! I find that bushes give you best cover at night when taking stealthy shots! :D  :w00t:  :blink:

I don't think he's going all that way to play golf! :rolleyes:

Yes..... golf....! *shifty eyes*

Archived