Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kerryh

Children.......

BlueMistress - why oh why are you such an antagonistic individual.

Now I really don't know you and I may have you completely wrong, but from what I've seen on these boards you are quite a feisty person, and as soon as someone you don't like comes on you have a go - bite your tongue and don't say anything, that way people like me won't get the wrong impression!

If you need anymore counselling you know where I am!

Id call it a 'Piss Take' .

Oh well, im not bothered.

Be yourself and speak your mind. :)

Thats exactly why you got banned from talkingballs!!!!

You have been back 5 minutes and have already had a go at a few people. If petrescu wants to run a succesful site and you want to help him, cut out the attitude or you will get banned from here also, as one person isn't worth losing many other members over!

Guest Daniel

Yeah i know mate, shes cool.

She added me to msn and spoke for some time.

Luke, are you scowys brother or another luke?

Ill get banned, and who are you to tell me that?

A forum is a forum and you speak your mind.

It's not my job to ban you, but i know petrescu has more than 12 braincells in his head unlike a lot of people on this site. So far you have pissed of daiveg, herryh and me in the space of two days! If Petrescu is happy to lose members because of you then he isn't as inteligent as i think.

A forum is a forum and it has rules and other members... both of which should be respected.

Guest Daniel

Ok clever shit, KerryH is on my msn and we've been talking about work and relationships for half an hour, daiveg cant take opinions and your a ****.

So i actually fell out with 2 people, 2 for decent reasons. :)

Guest Daniel

He is hinting at me being banned after the efort and time ive put into being here.

All i can say is if you cant accept opinions, piss off?

If you came on and said you want alan rogers back as player manager i wouldnt call you an idiot and start abusing you, just accept other peoples views on the club, we all pay our money and have freedom to have opinions.

Guest Daniel

Maybe ill get to that point somewhere in my life, no seriously mate i treat others how the treat me, being the reason i get on with alot of people on this forum well.

BM - You can get aggressive at times, and sometimes there is no need for it. Maybe what you need to do is take a few deep breaths, and then post. By calling people 'pricks' and 'twats' is not going to help the situation. I think you do offer alot as a poster, but you do tend to let yourself down at times which is a shame.

Guest Daniel

Ok, thanks for the advice, ive always been the same mate.

Thats the reason i didnt do well at school because i mouth off before thinking, its hard to just change who you are though, ive tried before and its hard for me, have pateience. :(

Congratulations on knowing jack shit about anything luke.

I know where you get it from. ;)

He doesn't listen to me. It took him almost a week last season to find out the score of an away game.....(Everton 2-3) :lol: ;)

Guest Daniel

Jesus luke, i remember seeing you but my god you look old for a 5 year old mate, or do you just act that?!

Archived