Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

warning

Guest Daniel

Gets full mate and your banned i think, thats how it worked on an old forum i was on, my warning is 50%.... only kidding. ;)

Guest Daniel

ONLY KIDDING

Thats what it said at the end didnt it?

My warning is 0% because i post alot on here, even though some of them are argumetitive i never just post one or two words, i make sure i type somethin thats worth reading, otherwise people start to feel that our spamming trying to get your post count up for nothing, so if you read the previous post before replying you might realise that you dont need to reply, for example this thread. If you'd of read it properly you would see i aint got a warning as i said 'only kidding' and then you wouldnt need to reply to me, anyway im bored.

Lucky you. If you dont like getting warnings, or brag about it, or try hard to get one,then ill remove them and just introduce suspensions. Its upto you. I made this forum so we could discuss LCFC and various other things, try and post sensibly if you are capable, as well as having a laugh. Also abuse towards other members only suggest that you cannot support your views in any other way and are not allowed. I want to ensure that we conduct a friendly debate. This will benefit the forum. Anyone who dont like that, dont post. Simple.

Archived