Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

lol I love that people have to bring up their own post achievements and birthdays these days cos nobody gives a shit anymore.

I'm surprised no one seems to care about me reaching the grand ol' milestone of 17203.

Edit: Or 17139, depending on whether you look at my profile or underneath my avatar. Does that mean I've had 64 posts deleted in my time?

I'm surprised no one seems to care about me reaching the grand ol' milestone of 17203.

Edit: Or 17139, depending on whether you look at my profile or underneath my avatar. Does that mean I've had 64 posts deleted in my time?

Interesting. Not entirely sure to be honest, it might do, yeah.

don't think it does, my profile says 3,108 yet under my avatar it says 3,114 (correct at time of posting). Not entirely sure you can have -6 posts deleted.

I've just remembered a thread about it in the UH&S section. This is what Mark said:

"What's shown in the profile view is the actual count of all posts that member has. What shows in topics can be different if posts are made and then later deleted (posts that are deleted are not removed from this post count)."

Seems a bit pointless but there you go :S

Which we took as to mean the one in your profile is everything, and the one shown in topics doesn't include ones that have been deleted/merged etc. However, AOWW had exactly the same thing as you, so we gave up in the end.

Which we took as to mean the one in your profile is everything, and the one shown in topics doesn't include ones that have been deleted/merged etc. However, AOWW had exactly the same thing as you, so we gave up in the end.

I'm just special. :D

I'm just special. :D

Oh, except I'm not any more. :( Now 10,980 posts under my avatar, but 11,167 according to my profile.

Fook me, I've had a lot of posts deleted in a short space of time! :o:cry:

Trust me, you are VERY 'speshul'

Anyone got a fly-swat I can borrow? :glare:

• 5 weeks later...

Cause he's a bellend.

E-drama stunt.

...waits to find out if anybody with half a brain gives a shit what you think...

1488730518_667983d039.jpg

...aha, looks like the answer is a resounding 'no'...

Still, you got your Kodak moment looking all big and clever on the internet. Well done.appl.gif

Archived