Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Made that mistake for the trip to Barnsley. I'm afraid The Bank of Jme is closed for tomorrow's trip to the cricket Mr. Not impressed with the Barnsley showing.

You should still have some left over from Barnsley! lol We were too busy abusing Leeds fans and random street walkers to drink heavily.

You should still have some left over from Barnsley! lol We were too busy abusing Leeds fans and random street walkers to drink heavily.

I managed to talk to Kasabian, abuse Leeds fans, shout EMO, EMO, EMO, EMO at the EMO (funnily enough) and abuse random street walkers whilst still drinking at a fair pace. I have 5 cans of Carling (2 pint cans mind) left over from Barnsley, 'cos Ched drinks like you.

I managed to talk to Kasabian, abuse Leeds fans, shout EMO, EMO, EMO, EMO at the EMO (funnily enough) and abuse random street walkers whilst still drinking at a fair pace. I have 5 cans of Carling (2 pint cans mind) left over from Barnsley, 'cos Ched drinks like you.

Who me ? :whistle: .

I wonder if the Chav in Barnsley enhoyed his t'beer. :dunno:

As for the cricket. Last match I went to was a 20/20 last year which was a good day out. :thumbup:

Who me ? :whistle: .

I wonder if the Chav in Barnsley enhoyed his t'beer. :dunno:

As for the cricket. Last match I went to was a 20/20 last year which was a good day out. :thumbup:

Course he did. After he realised I wasn't going to hit him! lol!!

As for today's cricket Chedley, are you coming with us or what?

Leicestershire la la la !!!

Me and Maybes went to the game after the football today, Leicestershire won on the last ball !

Nixon was the main man scoring 60. :worship:

Englands no1 england englands no1!! lol

Was a good laff.

Leicestershire are really struggling against Derbyshire, they are 102 for 6 in a County Championship match.

Looks like they are only good at one day games and twenty20 !!!

They're now 152/6, with Nico 30 not out and Mansoor Amjad 34 not out. Considering they were 83/6, that's a decent recovery. :thumbup:

Rain has stopped play for now.

They're now 152/6, with Nico 30 not out and Mansoor Amjad 34 not out. Considering they were 83/6, that's a decent recovery. :thumbup:

Rain has stopped play for now.

well hopefully it will rain like it is here. Pissing it down. :blink:

Leicestershire vs Essex. No Play Wednesday or Thursay due to rain. Somehow, i think this may be a drawn match. :yawn:

Still waiting for a first Championship win... :mellow:

we are shocking at the 4 day games ever since we won the 1st division a while back.

How come, whenever we get overseas players, they are usually recalled or leaving to play for their country. We barely have them in our setup for 2 months. For intsance, RP Singh has gone back to play for India. We just only got him assigned to play for us haven't we?