Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Interesting PM I received from dynamite foxes

dynamite foxes

YOU ****, Today, 04:09 PM

Reserve Team

Group: Members

Member No.: 140

You are without doubt a ****, kindly piss off from this board you little chav.

lol lol lol lol lol

Did you reply?

Not yet, the guy clearly has issues, is probably being molested by his uncle and he sniffs too much glue. Last thing he needs is me exposing all that and then kick'in seven shades of shite out of him.

I didn't think chavs wore Paul Smith? :unsure:

The boy hasn't a clue.

He's probably under his duvet just now looking at his crack whore mothers Kays catalouge; spanking his 2 inch nibbler at the womens underwear section.

Not yet, the guy clearly has issues, is probably being molested by his uncle and he sniffs too much glue. Last thing he needs is me exposing all that and then kick'in seven shades of shite out of him.
The boy hasn't a clue.

He's probably under his duvet just now looking at his crack whore mothers Kays catalouge; spanking his 2 inch nibbler at the womens underwear section.

I've always admired your sensitive side.

Sounds like a good Saturday night to me. :unsure::whistle::ph34r::huh:

kick'in seven shades of shite out of him.

What is it with Citeh fans and testosterone during the close season? First Chandler and his threats...now BF. It's like fighting is the new answer to everything. I blame Thatcher.

What is it with Citeh fans and testosterone during the close season? First Chandler and his threats...now BF. It's like fighting is the new answer to everything. I blame Thatcher.

:thumbup: Maggie can be blamed for most things, really.

dynamite foxes

YOU ****, Today, 04:09 PM

Reserve Team

Group: Members

Member No.: 140

You are without doubt a ****, kindly piss off from this board you little chav.

lol lol lol lol lol

I think he has a point and makes it very well :D

I notice that the spineless tube hasn't got the bottle to follow up his childish antics.

I only just found this. Your ridiculous posts dismiss any other opinion expressed by anyone else. You seem to give the impression that you are well connected at the club, and so believe you have a better view than anyone else's which is crap.

As for calling me a chav, as you have never met me do it. But anyway work it out for yourself, have a look at this.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506538635

I hope that works so you can see it.

Archived