Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Interesting PM I received from dynamite foxes

I only just found this. Your ridiculous posts dismiss any other opinion expressed by anyone else. You seem to give the impression that you are well connected at the club, and so believe you have a better view than anyone else's which is crap.

As for calling me a chav, as you have never met me do it. But anyway work it out for yourself, have a look at this.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506538635

I hope that works so you can see it.

What are you talking about you acne riddled pumpkin?

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

I'd be very happy to meet you.

Of course you would Malcolm, but no amount of time in my company would make you attractive to the female species or garner you a sense of dress and style.

Besides I ain't in to abused bufties either :thumbup:

I am willing to put £500 now on the fact that I am better connected to the club than you now, in fact just ask and I'll tell you.

Jealousy :thumbup:

Does your dad clean the bogs :dunno:

Please demonstrate where I have ever claimed to be 'connected' :dunno:

the search function is disabled so unfortunately can't. but your comments about mace and davies were ones which suggested you believed you had connections. You were talking about a subject you knew very little about.

:yawn:

No my dad got us out of adminstration :thumbup:

thats jealously for you

:laugh:

What a f'ckn dinlow.

Pity your old man knows f'ck all and has people laughing behind his back all the time, eh? Oh you don't want to bring this out in to the public domain young'un :dunno:

:laugh:

What a f'ckn dinlow.

Pity your old man knows f'ck all and has people laughing behind his back all the time, eh? Oh you don't want to bring this out in to the public domain young'un :dunno:

mmmm.....my dad isn't tim davies, my dad is jon holmes, who was chairman when we got out of adminstration and went round trying to get people to invest and invested himself.But if people are laughing behind my dad's back then it's news to me, The board were desperate to get him back last season.

another example of your well connectedness there about people laughing behind tim's back.

You shudnt spout things like that. Makes you look a right wally.

It probably does, I'm using it to prove a point however that Barton thinks because I haven't been posting for very long I can't make a point, it makes no sense because he's posted a lot and talks a load of crap such as Steven Hughes being a player with some ability.

It probably does, I'm using it to prove a point however that Barton thinks because I haven't been posting for very long I can't make a point, it makes no sense because he's posted a lot and talks a load of crap such as Steven Hughes being a player with some ability.

I think it's the way you make your point, rather than the number of posts you clock up, that folks on here are actually interested in. :unsure:

mmmm.....my dad isn't tim davies, my dad is jon holmes, who was chairman when we got out of adminstration and went round trying to get people to invest and invested himself.But if people are laughing behind my dad's back then it's news to me, The board were desperate to get him back last season.

another example of your well connectedness there about people laughing behind tim's back.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You f'ckn melon, carry on with your childish ways you really are showing yourself up.

I can't imagine that your old man is going to be too chuffed at your antics son, he and I can have a little chat about it when he calls me next :thumbup:

You worked it out yet kidda?

Stop PM'ing me you tiresome little juvenile. Multi personas, you must be really lonely, what a sponge lol

It's good. But a little wide. :dunno:

Dear oh dear, you'll only get him excited; no-one's ever said that to him before.

Archived