Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Interesting PM I received from dynamite foxes

:huh::|:o Surely not Barton?

Little man is getting a bit worried now. Dad won't be pleased.

Little shufflers shouldn't get involved in things they can't handle or know anything about.

go on tell my dad, give a shit tell him, I am actually really intrigued as to who you are, as Macey is a good friend of Dad's and you slagged him off so I wonder if he knows this! really, I couldn't care less, in fact I think I'll give him a buzz so we can try and work out who it is!

Little man is getting a bit worried now. Dad won't be pleased.

Little shufflers shouldn't get involved in things they can't handle or know anything about.

yes little shufflers! :clap: go on patronise me a little more....

Not willing to reveal yourself then Barton? scared about what people might say?

I'm not worried by it to be honest, because no one who is a friend of my Dad's would speak to me in the way that you are, so thanks for trying to scare me but I think it's fair to say that you don't know my Dad.

yes little shufflers! :clap: go on patronise me a little more....

Not willing to reveal yourself then Barton? scared about what people might say?

I'm not worried by it to be honest, because no one who is a friend of my Dad's would speak to me in the way that you are, so thanks for trying to scare me but I think it's fair to say that you don't know my Dad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You mug lol

She's a slut! Boonnggggg!

Oy, I'm not!!!! :protest:

Jeez, try and be friendly and you get accused of all sorts on 'ere! :mad::banghead::whistle:

Oy, I'm not!!!! :protest:

Jeez, try and be friendly and you get accused of all sorts on 'ere! :mad::banghead::whistle:

Pay no heed - you just go ahead and be as friendly as you wanna be to everyone that isn't Finners...that'll get him. In fact, I reckon the more friendly you are the more it will really get his goat. :thumbup::D

If you want to flirt with some bored, fourty year old bloke from Coalville then knock yourself out, Dave. :thumbup:

:rolleyes::yawn:

Archived