Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

"On another forum"

Have people been told not to mention Talking Balls or post links or something. No-one ever refers to Fox Fanzine as "another forum" like it's Macbeth or Lord Voldemort. I know there was a bit of history with Talking Balls but c'mon.

If people aren't willing to link to there then I'd rather they just kept their mouths shut. I've seen two people do it today (one repeat offender) and it f**ks me off no end.

Or maybe in future we should all go around mentioning "on a globally-famous Rupert Murdoch-owned conglomerate" instead of linking to a Skysports article.

It's a joke.

Have people been told not to mention Talking Balls or post links or something. No-one ever refers to Fox Fanzine as "another forum" like it's Macbeth or Lord Voldemort. I know there was a bit of history with Talking Balls but c'mon.

If people aren't willing to link to there then I'd rather they just kept their mouths shut. I've seen two people do it today (one repeat offender) and it f**ks me off no end.

Or maybe in future we should all go around mentioning "on a globally-famous Rupert Murdoch-owned conglomerate" instead of linking to a Skysports article.

It's a joke.

:D :D :D :D A forum by any other name would smell as sweet. ;):thumbup:

I often mention/link to the Fox forum, but then I visit in on a weekly basis. as for Talking Balls I rarely if ever go there after I was roundly abused by many posters on there when I disagreed with something they were all for.

as for Talking Balls I rarely if ever go there after I was roundly abused by many posters on there when I disagreed with something they were all for.

That's what happens when you stand up against mouse-abuse.

It's sick, disgusting and the poster on TB should be damn ashamed of themselves.

It's a joke.

that's that then, we'll all be riddled with bad luck and the foxestalk towers will crumble. thanks :angry:

it'll all come out in the book;

splitting the atom and forums by marklcfc/mr chainsaw/mr c/beloved :mellow: /mark

:D:D:D:D I would love to know the inside story. ;):thumbup:

:o

You mean "He who must not be named"!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived