Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Questions to Mods

What's new, plus is that a question to the mods or an answer????? :unsure:

If you just stand.there...for......a........minute...........I'll............................tell..........................................

..........yu

Phew. That's a relief.

Now, what were we discussing? :dunno:

Why are certain posts being deleted?

In the Steve Walsh thread, both AoWW and I have had posts deleted, or I certainly cannot see them.

The posts were after the current #99 and before the current #100.

Why are certain posts being deleted?

In the Steve Walsh thread, both AoWW and I have had posts deleted, or I certainly cannot see them.

The posts were after the current #99 and before the current #100.

I deleted them because they were idle chit chat and and nothing to do with Walsh or his being a legend.

I deleted them because they were idle chit chat and and nothing to do with Walsh or his being a legend.

But the current no's 99 & 100 aren't idle chit-chat and DO have something to do with him being a legend, eh? :unsure:

But the current no's 99 & 100 aren't idle chit-chat and DO have something to do with him being a legend, eh? :unsure:

Well 99 is tenuous granted but at least it refers to Walsh preferring blondes and his womanising is part of his legendary status. As for 100 it at least refers to Walsh having a potential bond with the dog where as the 3 I deleted were solely about whether AoWW had a wet nose or something.

It's all subjective but that's what I decided.

Well 99 is tenuous granted but at least it refers to Walsh preferring blondes and his womanising is part of his legendary status. As for 100 it at least refers to Walsh having a potential bond with the dog where as the 3 I deleted were solely about whether AoWW had a wet nose or something.

It's all subjective but that's what I decided.

:mellow: Just for the record I don't generally have a wet nose. Well, not unless it's raining... or I'm in the shower... or summat along those lines anyhow. As far as I'm aware, my ears are fairly average too. :dunno::whistle:

:mellow: Just for the record I don't generally have a wet nose. Well, not unless it's raining... or I'm in the shower... or summat along those lines anyhow. As far as I'm aware, my ears are fairly average too. :dunno::whistle:

We only have your word for that! wuff, wuff :D

If you are calling our AOWW a dog then I shall have to ask you to step outside Sir.

I fully intend to defend what is left of this lady's honor.

:angry:

If you are calling our AOWW a dog then I shall have to ask you to step outside Sir.

Actually I wasn't even aware that I wrote that, I only got as far as in the shower and my mind became distracted. :whistle:

:o Charming!

Thank you, most gallant. :D:worship: My diminishing honor appreciates it. :thumbup:

Actually I wasn't even aware that I wrote that, I only got as far as in the shower and my mind became distracted. :whistle:

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

How can you close the Danny Murphy thread but then leave the McLeod one open?

I appreaciate there have been rumours about both but MM has gone on record to say that we are not after McLeod? He has never said that about Murphy?

Archived