Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Drew last week in fact. :whistle:

Playing the other poor team in our league tonight and we have the strongest squad we've ever had (i.e. all our better players available at once for the first time ever)

I expect victory.

Shocking, a win? surely not?

I might even come and watch you instead of watching the England game, a truly historic moment in the waiting.

Shocking, a win? surely not?

I might even come and watch you instead of watching the England game, a truly historic moment in the waiting.

We've only ever won one game before in 28 games. :D

However we'll be relegated to our rightful place in the bottom division ready for next season when we have a squad of 15 so there'll be none of this no-subs bollocks and I have managed to convince a couple of my mates who are quality to play.

However we'll be relegated to our rightful place in the bottom division ready for next season when we have a squad of 15 so there'll be none of this no-subs bollocks and I have managed to convince a couple of my mates who are quality to play.

lol

How many divisions are there? And why didn't you enter at the bottom division :blink:

We've got the team that finshed third at our expense last season, and we're quite good mates with them all as well. So big game tonight. Bragging rights at stake.

Well it would be a big game if it weren't for the fact England are on at the same time, actually its now more of an annoying game than a big one.

How many divisions are there? And why didn't you enter at the bottom division :blink:

We've got the team that finshed third at our expense last season, and we're quite good mates with them all as well. So big game tonight. Bragging rights at stake.

Well it would be a big game if it weren't for the fact England are on at the same time, actually its now more of an annoying game than a big one.

Originally we got told there was one league, then we got told there were two and we were in the bottom one, then we turn up for our first game to be told there are three, we're in the middle one and it's too late to change it. And we pay these muppets for "administration". :rolleyes: Ridiculous.

We were in the middle league of three in our other season as well because of their incompetence. It will be nice to play against players of a similar level of fitness and organisation (i.e. none) starting in October.

Im hoping to make a return on Monday night down goals. :cool:

Well we won on monday Bert 8-5 so we have to stick with the winning team lol

We need you though, as you have pace and can finish, something we really do lack!

So we will probably end up with 3 subs next week!

I'll give you a tip Big Gilbo bet on a greyhound race that i own one in, back every other dog in the race you are sure to have backed a winner.

Yesterday

Another 4th now 23 starts with out a winner for my little bitch :cry:

Work :cry:

Payrise for no reason (spend most of my day on internet) :)

Football (Socceroos and Argentina) :)

A few beers at a nice gentilmens bar :)

Only having to pay $15 for a ticket when everyone else paid $120 :)

So good day :D

lol Will do, oh & i see your back to calling me Gilbo again :thumbsup:

Considering I'm completely broke, as usual, life is actually not too bad at present.

It's not been the greatest few weeks admittedly as I'm suffering with a lot of migraines, which I believe are due to an immense amount of stress of the past few months which has caught up with me. I genuinely feel at the moment though like I'm building a life for myself.

Things on my mind however are:

I'm 23. Should I be on the property ladder by now? I'm renting and barely affording that.

I feel that my circle of friends is diminishing by the day.

Due to circumstances beyond my control i have the same worries there, its a nightmare i tell thee.

Went for a pitch and put with a mate who decided he didnt want to go to work today which was a good laugh, especially as I won the 1p we gambled. Took the Mick with/at the bloke in the cabin who we have to pay as usual. It would be wrong to stop that tradition that has been going about 12 years. Im sure as we walked off he called us to$$ers but he would have had a point. Now back at home after a couple of beers in lovely Sunny Southgate and back here to watch the football with one of my brothers and a couple of his mates. Fantastic, more people to wind up and take the mickey out of. :thumbup:

This is a Megson free thread as there is no proof when you step into this thread the last few hours of Megson rumours don't exist as they are unconfirmed as of yet thankyou goodnight :D

Great day, topped off by red wine and cheese and biscuits.

Thank God nothing disastrous has been announced/mentioned today.

:cry: