Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Not much ticket news yet. The OS has the following to say:

OS

As someone mentioned in the main forum Chelsea tickets should be ~£20. Not sure if thats wishful thinking but I will be there regardless of the cost.

Bring it on.

I heard their champions league games, group stages, are £25.

Surely a shitty Carling cup game aint worth more?

But this is Chelsea.

I how ever, shall be in attendance.

From the Chelsea OS

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Two champions league group games will be charged at £36 for adults and £18 for juniors (£35 and £15 family enclosure) (£41 for general sale) and one group match and all knockout matches will be full price.

The important bit though :thumbup:

CARLING CUP

Adult prices are £20

Juvenile & OAP prices are £10

Student member prices are £15

From the Chelsea OS

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Two champions league group games will be charged at £36 for adults and £18 for juniors (£35 and £15 family enclosure) (£41 for general sale) and one group match and all knockout matches will be full price.

The important bit though :thumbup:

CARLING CUP

Adult prices are £20

Juvenile & OAP prices are £10

Student member prices are £15

That isn't bad prices.

What i got told, (unrealiable sources) it's £40 for train, return :blink:

I went to the train station today, and going on the day of the game returning the next day at 9am(ish) is £10 single (so £20 return) but make sure if you did that you ask for 2 singles because if you asked for a return doing that they'd charge you £30.

I spose for most people that wouldn't really be a great plan for them because it would mean finding accommodation for a night which would just mean more expense.

I went to the train station today, and going on the day of the game returning the next day at 9am(ish) is £10 single (so £20 return) but make sure if you did that you ask for 2 singles because if you asked for a return doing that they'd charge you £30.

I spose for most people that wouldn't really be a great plan for them because it would mean finding accommodation for a night which would just mean more expense.

School in the morning

Anyone know how to get there by train from Leicester

What time does the underground close.

Go to the Railway station down London Road.

Ask at the ticket office for a ticket to London!!

Underground closes (depending on which route) approx 1.00 am.

Archived