Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Hi all

Thisa is my first post so hoping someone can help. I am a season ticket holder (4 of us in family) and am hoping to get tickets for the Chelsea game. Does anyone know of a local bus that may be going to the Chelsea game? We live in Barrow Upon Soar so don't really want to travel into Leicester and have to drive back after the game.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give

Hi all

Thisa is my first post so hoping someone can help. I am a season ticket holder (4 of us in family) and am hoping to get tickets for the Chelsea game. Does anyone know of a local bus that may be going to the Chelsea game? We live in Barrow Upon Soar so don't really want to travel into Leicester and have to drive back after the game.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give

Welcome to this wonderful *cough* :thumbup: forum :welcome:

Ticket or not I'm going and will arrive in London around 1pm anyone fancy getting on the pop early let me know ;)

Should I stay the night or get the 11.30 train home that is the question? :unsure:

Book a Travelodge.

Aren't they £15 a room if you book a few weeks in advance?

Up for this. As I'm not a member though... am I screwed?

I'm in the same boat.

A lot of people on here have said it really won't be a problem. 6,600 tickets is a lot for a midweek game in London, bearing in mind we had half (?) for Villa and didn't sell that out.

I'm confident we'll be ok.

Anyone disagree?

I'm in the same boat.

A lot of people on here have said it really won't be a problem. 6,600 tickets is a lot for a midweek game in London, bearing in mind we had half (?) for Villa and didn't sell that out.

Anyone disagree?

Me.

I said earlier that the local happy clappers will be out in force for this.

I know it's midweek and that it's Halloween, but I am a touch worried.

Me.

I said earlier that the local happy clappers will be out in force for this.

I know it's midweek and that it's Halloween, but I am a touch worried.

Yeah but are the local happy clappers members/season ticket holders?

Probably not.

I'm in the same boat.

Anyone disagree?

Hmm, as far as I can work out we sold over 5,000 for Villa in the end.

I'm not sure what to think to be honest.

Also I need an extra ticket but it's 1 per season ticket, not sure how that's going to work.

Hmm, as far as I can work out we sold over 5,000 for Villa in the end.

I'm not sure what to think to be honest.

Also I need an extra ticket but it's 1 per season ticket, not sure how that's going to work.

You could risk waiting for general sale.

Or maybe they'll sell you two when they go on sale to members?

If I want extra tickets, I buy mine when I can, then go down later in the week when my mates/family are entitled to buy and take the original tickets back. The Ticket Office have normally been ok with this.

Archived