Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Hmm, as far as I can work out we sold over 5,000 for Villa in the end.

I'm not sure what to think to be honest.

Also I need an extra ticket but it's 1 per season ticket, not sure how that's going to work.

4130 according to last nights programme

If I want extra tickets, I buy mine when I can, then go down later in the week when my mates/family are entitled to buy and take the original tickets back. The Ticket Office have normally been ok with this.

Yeah I e-mailed the ticket office about doing this earlier and they said that doing that is fine.

4130 according to last nights programme

Yeah I e-mailed the ticket office about doing this earlier and they said that doing that is fine.

Cheers for that. And cheers Lisa.

Got the Villa stat off the OS, I'm sure it said we had sold over 5,000 for both the Forest and Villa games in one of the articles about the Chelsea game. I thought at the time it was bollocks.

I know so many people who aren't Leicester fans that live in Leicester and claim they are going to this and many bandwagon Leicester fans tht too claim they're going.

I wonder how many of them were there last night.

Pisses me off, 'cos i bet some genuine fans will end up being disappointed.

Hi all

Thanks Lisa

I telephoned the Loughborough Supporters Club as it states they pick up from Loughborough but was rudely told this is incorrect and they pick up in Leicester - Oh well nebver mind

Can you not get a bus into Leicester, then make your way to the ground like you would for matchdays, then go on the Fox Tavel from there?

Just a suggestion. :D

I'm surprised the national express dont do a nightly bus from Barrow to London on Tuesdays they seem to do every other bloody route.

try and get to the walkers like bert said. Barrow to Leicester is pretty simple. train or bus and the walk to the ground from the city centre isn't too bad either.

any problems try contacting Peter Jones he's always willing to help and I think he could sort something out.

Based on my reckoning and attendances at minor away games last season (i.e Burnley, Plymouth, Ipswich) thier cannot be more than 700 Priority 1 holders and 800 Priority 2 holders, so thier is going to be at least 5000 tickets left come Wednesday Morning.

I'll be getting mine on Monday and will probably then swap them on Friday based on the wild, often inaccurate rumours on here about where the Stand up and Support your team crew will be sat err stood

I know so many people who aren't Leicester fans that live in Leicester and claim they are going to this and many bandwagon Leicester fans tht too claim they're going.

I wonder how many of them were there last night.

Pisses me off, 'cos i bet some genuine fans will end up being disappointed.

What a load of bollocks. If your talking about 'genuine fans' then surely 'genuine fans' would be going to games week in week out both home and away. So in theory they should be priority one/two so will have no problem getting tickets for the chelsea game.

If i remember rightly some 'genuine' city fans didn't get tickets for Forest and blamed it on many 'bandwagon' supports who got tickets instead. It's those 'bandwagon' supporters who actually bother to go to the ground and queue up for tickets and not sit on their arses phoning/emailing the tkt office for tickets because they think they have a divine right to be at these kind of games??

Those kind of people piss me off

What a load of bollocks. If your talking about 'genuine fans' then surely 'genuine fans' would be going to games week in week out both home and away. So in theory they should be priority one/two so will have no problem getting tickets for the chelsea game.

If i remember rightly some 'genuine' city fans didn't get tickets for Forest and blamed it on many 'bandwagon' supports who got tickets instead. It's those 'bandwagon' supporters who actually bother to go to the ground and queue up for tickets and not sit on their arses phoning/emailing the tkt office for tickets because they think they have a divine right to be at these kind of games??

Those kind of people piss me off

What a load of absolute bollocks. Some of us have 9 to 5 jobs 30 miles away and can't get to the f**king ticket office at the drop of a hat, especially when they change the selling arrangements at the last minute without proper warning.

In fact your post is quite contradictory. I would assume the reason they are being so strict on the selling arrangements for the Chelsea game is due to complaints made by season ticket holders regarding the Forest game.

I swear some kids forget that not everyone can swan around Leicester all day on a whim. That doesn't make you more of a supporter.

What a load of absolute bollocks. Some of us have 9 to 5 jobs 30 miles away and can't get to the f**king ticket office at the drop of a hat, especially when they change the selling arrangements at the last minute without proper warning.

In fact your post is quite contradictory. I would assume the reason they are being so strict on the selling arrangements for the Chelsea game is due to complaints made by season ticket holders regarding the Forest game.

I swear some kids forget that not everyone can swan around Leicester all day on a whim. That doesn't make you more of a supporter.

His aregument was the fact that people are jumping on the bandwagon just because it's chelsea? there are people who believe have the divine right to be at away games because they think they are real supporters? Just because you post thousands of posts on FT or go to lots of home and away games doesnt make you more of a supporter than anyone else.

P.S And im not a kid dick head.

:clap: is all I can say.

Legally.. :mellow:

His aregument was the fact that people are jumping on the bandwagon just because it's chelsea? there are people who believe have the divine right to be at away games because they think they are real supporters? Just because you post thousands of posts on FT or go to lots of home and away games doesnt make you more of a supporter than anyone else.

P.S And im not a kid dick head.

Thank you for your comments.

I will have my crack team of trained monkeys take a look at them and get back to you with a suitable response based on your complete inability to notice that I was replying to your comments about the Forest game. I don't give a bollocks about how much of a supporter somebody is.

Archived