Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

League is a game for commoners, vagabonds, and theives thats why they only play it in the north, and Australia. :D

Its still better than union at least they score tries :D but maybe cos Melbourne actually have a side and a bloody awesome league side at that who have 6 players in the aussie side :D

I actually follow tigers more than i follow an aussie club side in union

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Have just arrived in Melbourne for the Phillip Island motorcycle GP this weekend. Don't mention the rugby though. Touchy subject funnily enough down here. Haven't seen many Wallaby shirts downtown yet. Swing low and all that.

Have just arrived in Melbourne for the Phillip Island motorcycle GP this weekend. Don't mention the rugby though. Touchy subject funnily enough down here. Haven't seen many Wallaby shirts downtown yet. Swing low and all that.

Cos Melbourne isn't rugby heartland ask your average bloke down here name 3 wallabies players and people will go umm........is that small bald bloke with darker skin still playing :)

g'day all aussie foxes

i am from albury/wodonga on the vic/new south wales border and there are quite a few city fans here in the twin cities, mainly due to the fact that some of us worked for masterfoods in melton (near leicester) and transferred to a sister factory here in wodonga (unfortunatley a few f***st fans as well)

i also follow melbourne victory, but the city are in my blood and i always sit up till 2 am and watch min by min updates on sportinglife or sometimes when my dad is online back in melton he puts the radio by the computer and i listen to the commentary via skype.

hope david carney (ex sydney fc plays for the blades in the next home game as he was good in the a league

Edited by blufox43

Cos Melbourne isn't rugby heartland ask your average bloke down here name 3 wallabies players and people will go umm........is that small bald bloke with darker skin still playing :)

Yeah surprising the amount of Melbournians who sledge even League, then again Melbourne types will hook onto sports more quickly than others I reckon... the recent advent and success of Melbourne Storm is helping out the code!

g'day all aussie foxes

i am from albury/wodonga on the vic/new south wales border and there are quite a few city fans here in the twin cities, mainly due to the fact that some of us worked for masterfoods in melton (near leicester) and transferred to a sister factory here in wodonga (unfortunatley a few f***st fans as well)

i also follow melbourne victory, but the city are in my blood and i always sit up till 2 am and watch min by min updates on sportinglife or sometimes when my dad is online back in melton he puts the radio by the computer and i listen to the commentary via skype.

hope david carney (ex sydney fc plays for the blades in the next home game as he was good in the a league

Nice one, I grew up in Bendigo. Still a fair way to Albury but closer than Melbourne haha :thumbup:

That's dedication - ever thought of subscribing to Leicester City World? I listen to most match commentaries through that

g'day all aussie foxes

Gday get on the live chat top right of the screen on this site for the matches and join in the banter and i can post you a link that i got given so you can listen to radio leicester that broadcast the game,

I take it your not that keen to drive 3-4 hours to melbourne on the 21st go to the victory game then the pub to watch the foxes game with us :D

To watch us play Scumthorpe lmao

Could be worth the 4 hour drive if we batter them :)

I've been to leicester once to see 7 games thinking i would at least get to see us win once and it would be worth all the money spent and long annoying flights. Low and behold we never won now i'm banned from going back becuse i'm a jinx :frusty:

I just realised that the union with whom I'm an organiser is the same union at Masterfoods Wodonga :cool:

Darryl Hore is your organiser

Small world hey :thumbup:

You can start up a thread on nationalism or elements of political opinion if you want further debate on that one, but I'm not biting today... just responding to being paid out by English and Welsh :thumbup:

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "No, I'm a Plastic Paddy." ;)

Shame you lot all live down in Mexico and not up here in Shitney

I so miss wathcing the boys on a saturday, and get moaned out by the misses for sitting up all night listening to 5 live on the net.

How do you get radio lecicester over the internet.....It would be great to wake the neigbours up, with old Neville Foulgers (Is he still alive) dull tones blasting in to the bush....The local Kangeroos will go ape shit and start rooting each other...or killing each other

Still Oz is great compared to Melton Mowbray but like someone else said if Wimbledon can move then why not Leicester.

Shame you lot all live down in Mexico and not up here in Shitney

I so miss wathcing the boys on a saturday, and get moaned out by the misses for sitting up all night listening to 5 live on the net.

How do you get radio lecicester over the internet.....It would be great to wake the neigbours up, with old Neville Foulgers (Is he still alive) dull tones blasting in to the bush....The local Kangeroos will go ape shit and start rooting each other...or killing each other

Still Oz is great compared to Melton Mowbray but like someone else said if Wimbledon can move then why not Leicester.

Check your private messages mate