Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Hello all. Surprising to see so many Leicester fans from Australia, good to see and I hope to see most of you guys at the RMH before the MV game, at the game or more importantly, afterwards at the Dickens. Gave the new City scarf I got sent down a bit of a wear last night for the MV v AU game, can't wait to get it back out again for next week. Fire up!!!!

Hello all. Surprising to see so many Leicester fans from Australia, good to see and I hope to see most of you guys at the RMH before the MV game, at the game or more importantly, afterwards at the Dickens. Gave the new City scarf I got sent down a bit of a wear last night for the MV v AU game, can't wait to get it back out again for next week. Fire up!!!!

Yeah i was supprised that there are so many foxes supporters in melbourne especially know where out of the prem.

Dickens should be good will see ya there

I for one will be avoiding the score on Sunday... and staying away from my computer too after the fooking news popup stuffed the 'suspense' of the 0-0 draw v Covscum last season :madfase:

I'll be doing the same makeing sure i don't answer the phone on sunday morning from my grandfather telling me he just saw the score

Fire up farken!

So looking forward to this weekend

Glasgow derby Saturday night too, complete orgy of football :ph34r:

Chuck in the caufield cup as well, also will be at the rmh around 12 45-1pm So could be messy by the time i make it too the Charles Dickens. So another words the first time you guys meet me it will be the worst of me (drunken mess) :thumbup:

Cheers lads for a good night down the pub pity the boys didn't pull thru for us but good to meet you all and have quite a few bevies (i could be too hung over for work tomorrow) can't wait til next time, so we need to work on our chants lads :D

Also good the victory got up 2-1 :D

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

The Victory game at least was awesome!

Best chant was "Does your dealer know you're here?" to Perth fans

Good that we pumped out a couple of Lesta chants to spite those S****horpe wankers who were standing behind us :mad:

We really need to work on that Weso chant :D

Boys, I am now on board the forum.

Glad to hear you all had a good time last night, I enjoyed it but plssed off I had to sneak out early though...

Nice one mate hopefully we get another couple of matches and we can do it again some time and a different more positive result

You backing it up on Friday mate 8pm kick off RMH happy hour 5-7pm also forgot to ask where u on the big screen for the game on sunday from that interview

Bloody oath I will be! Happy hour ole! Only thing you have to be careful of is if you order a pint they charge you the full price, so instead you have to walk around with two pots and drink them quickly.

When I walked into South End I was greeted with chants of "media whore media whore media whoooooore" so I daresay I was on the big screen :cool:

Bloody oath I will be! Happy hour ole! Only thing you have to be careful of is if you order a pint they charge you the full price, so instead you have to walk around with two pots and drink them quickly.

When I walked into South End I was greeted with chants of "media whore media whore media whoooooore" so I daresay I was on the big screen :cool:

During the afl season they had pints $5 which went down a treat on many an occasion but $4 two pots i wont say no :D

Yeah we just got to the ground at kick off time so missed yours and 2 of me mates big screen debuts and i just stayed and watched it in the bar on level 2 behind the glass the beers where the pots were $3.20 up there and view was great :)

During the afl season they had pints $5 which went down a treat on many an occasion but $4 two pots i wont say no :D

Yeah we just got to the ground at kick off time so missed yours and 2 of me mates big screen debuts and i just stayed and watched it in the bar on level 2 behind the glass the beers where the pots were $3.20 up there and view was great :)

Hi there - decided to sign up for this message board despite the fact that I really don't need another distraction at work!

Not sure I will be contributing much though

Was good to catch up with fellow Foxes on Sunday, but it may be a while before the next time. I'll maybe make it to a Victory game before the end of the season too ...

Shame the S****horpe match was so dire, but I appreciated the chanting to recreate the "live" atmosphere :)

Hi there - decided to sign up for this message board despite the fact that I really don't need another distraction at work!

Not sure I will be contributing much though

Was good to catch up with fellow Foxes on Sunday, but it may be a while before the next time. I'll maybe make it to a Victory game before the end of the season too ...

Shame the S****horpe match was so dire, but I appreciated the chanting to recreate the "live" atmosphere :)

Yeah nice one hopefully you can come to the next one tho, Oh sit i forgot about work i don't need distractions either but oh well :)

Also what suprised me was i thought all you fellow foxes supports would be ex-pats that have moved out here but instead just Unlucky football fans that have fallen for the foxes curse :D

i just stayed and watched it in the bar on level 2 behind the glass the beers where the pots were $3.20 up there and view was great :)

Prawn sandwich supporter! :o

You missed out on getting beer spilt on you when we scored :D

Welcome aboard buddy :thumbup:

Also what suprised me was i thought all you fellow foxes supports would be ex-pats that have moved out here but instead just Unlucky football fans that have fallen for the foxes curse :D

Yeah Pete was the expat there, John is another expat from Rudby but he was up on the Murray for the weekend!

Prawn sandwich supporter! :o

You missed out on getting beer spilt on you when we scored :D

Welcome aboard buddy :thumbup:

Yeah Pete was the expat there, John is another expat from Rudby but he was up on the Murray for the weekend!

No, i just enjoy cheaper beer :D and i can spill my own beer down me with out needing assitance from any one else :)

The expats have atleast an excuse to support the foxes we have nothing cos we choose them for what ever reason but oh well :cry:

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX