Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

An ignore poster feature

Badly needed. If there's meant to be one I can't find it/it ain't there for me. On other forums it's a button like the edit/quote button.

If you go into your 'My Controls' - link in the top right hand of most pages you will see a 'Menu' of options down the left side. The 4th one down is 'Options' the 3rd item in there is 'Manage Ignored Users'

If you go into your 'My Controls' - link in the top right hand of most pages you will see a 'Menu' of options down the left side. The 4th one down is 'Options' the 3rd item in there is 'Manage Ignored Users'

Alternatively, click the person's username anywhere in the forum and view their profile.

At the top right corner of their profile is the 'Profile Options' menu... in there is the option to Ignore User. It's a bit quicker this way. :)

Oh, and you can't ignore moderators/admins... no matter how much Finnegan bullies you. ;)

Alternatively, click the person's username anywhere in the forum and view their profile.

At the top right corner of their profile is the 'Profile Options' menu... in there is the option to Ignore User. It's a bit quicker this way. :)

Oh, and you can't ignore moderators/admins... no matter how much Finnegan bullies you. ;)

really? ahh crap!

You're so hardcore cool.

Finnegan you are a c**t (an interesting, amusing one to be fair) but my god I'd rather be a c**t than a miserable little shit stirrer like Walkers. Lighten up and stop taking yourself so seriously ("Banned from the LCFC Forum" - :frusty: ).

Thanks and thanks :thumbup: Close, delete etc. the thread at your will :)

If I ignore someone, can i no longer see their posts etc or is it just for PMs?

Every time they post instead of the body of their post it says something along the lines of "You have chosen to ignore this user", with an option to view that individual post if you like.

Did that make sense?

I'm drinking whiskey, blame that.

Are mods not allowed to ignore people?

1. ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN

2. APPLY COMMON SENSE

3. WRITE YOUR POST

You are currently missing out steps 1 and 2. I suggest you follow this simple 3 step process before you submit each of your posts.

Archived