Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Anyone feel like keeping me company on this one? I'm gonna be travelling up anyway but some company for at least part of the journey would be good. 3 places going begging in my car, can easily pick up in Kettering/Harborough area or Leicester if asked very, very nicely. Small share of petrol money, and feel free to ply me with coffee and food.

PM me if interested. Convince me you're sane and reasonably normal! Oh, and no offense but I teach kids all day, so would rather not accompany a bunch on an away-day outing! :P

Anyone feel like keeping me company on this one? I'm gonna be travelling up anyway but some company for at least part of the journey would be good. 3 places going begging in my car, can easily pick up in Kettering/Harborough area or Leicester if asked very, very nicely. Small share of petrol money, and feel free to ply me with coffee and food.

PM me if interested. Convince me you're sane and reasonably normal! Oh, and no offense but I teach kids all day, so would rather not accompany a bunch on an away-day outing! :P

Pick me up from coalville plz. Ta. Good lass.

Cov fan in peace here , you will initially allocated 1700 rising to 3500 , it has changed from last year.

We woont be allowed to sit by you as weve been naughty this year , should be a good game (Y)

Well that's shit.

Cov fan in peace here , you will initially allocated 1700 rising to 3500 , it has changed from last year.

We woont be allowed to sit by you as weve been naughty this year , should be a good game (Y)

Thats bullshit! I'm sorry I know you here in peace and you've posted a few friendly bits so i'm not gonna intentionally slag you or your club of to start an argument but it's clear to see your nowhere near filling your stadium, seat after seat empty, you could give alot more allocation than that!

TBH I actually have to question whether we would fill our usual 5,000 allocation, I think alot of people have reached the end of the line with our shite players now, Its literally only a matter of time before our attendances start plumiting.

Archived