Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

:thumbup:

Also makes me laugh how people use the "Oh yeah I have a life and there are other things than football" excuse but then suddenly 'drop everything' to make it to the big games ala chelsea.

It's called commitment, are you saying that the people who go to games regularly have no life?

On Satuday afternoons they don't, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it's admirable that they give up their time to consistantly support their team.

:thumbup:

Also makes me laugh how people use the "Oh yeah I have a life and there are other things than football" excuse but then suddenly 'drop everything' to make it to the big games ala chelsea.

It's called commitment, are you saying that the people who go to games regularly have no life?

It's true in my case.

I'll be going to this one, and yes the only away games i've been too this season are palace, Chelsea, Villa and Forest. I pick and choose my away games and i'm not ashamed to admit it, it doesnt make me any less loyal than somebody that goes every away game.

I'll be going to this one, and yes the only away games i've been too this season are palace, Chelsea, Villa and Forest. I pick and choose my away games and i'm not ashamed to admit it, it doesnt make me any less loyal than somebody that goes every away game.

It doesn't make you any less of a fan than someone who goes to every away game, or a worse supporter if there is such a thing, however actually I think it does make you less loyal, as the other guys are out supporting Leicester every game, while you only pick the big ones. There's nothing wrong with that at all, thousands of people do it, but too be honest I think it does make you less loyal.

It doesn't make you any less of a fan than someone who goes to every away game, or a worse supporter if there is such a thing, however actually I think it does make you less loyal, as the other guys are out supporting Leicester every game, while you only pick the big ones. There's nothing wrong with that at all, thousands of people do it, but too be honest I think it does make you less loyal.

Yea ... Can i ask you a question mate ? Why did you go to the Manchester United 0 Coventry 2 when we where playing villa that night ?

Yea ... Can i ask you a question mate ? Why did you go to the Manchester United 0 Coventry 2 when we where playing villa that night ?

As I couldn't get to the Villa game, despite trying, very hard due to not being able to get a lift home. And after this a friend of mine (who supports Man U) said he had a spare ticket and would I like to come. I'd be daft to turn it down, a trip to a brilliant stadium to see a football match with a mate for free when I had nothing else to do that night other than listen to City on Radio Leicester! However I'd have traded my ticket for a trip to the Villa game and a lift home anyday. It's my biggest regret of the season not being there that night, but I can see why you asked the question.

I don't think it makes me less loyal at all, it just simply means i don't go to every away game. Since when has the definition of "loyal supporter" been based on how many away games you attend?

I usually try to get to a certain amount of away games per season, it just happends that this season we've had a few big games against big opposition. Had we not played Chelsea, Villa and Forest then i would have chose different games to go too.

I don't think it makes me less loyal at all, it just simply means i don't go to every away game. Since when has the definition of "loyal supporter" been based on how many away games you attend?

I usually try to get to a certain amount of away games per season, it just happends that this season we've had a few big games against big opposition. Had we not played Chelsea, Villa and Forest then i would have chose different games to go too.

I do think that the ammount of games you attend home or away affects your loyalty, however fair point that we've had some big games this year and you've chose to go to those, there's nothing wrong with that at all, in fact it's common sense.

S****horpe away, or Chelsea away, hmmmm? I know which I'd prefer.

I do think that the ammount of games you attend home or away affects your loyalty, however fair point that we've had some big games this year and you've chose to go to those, there's nothing wrong with that at all, in fact it's common sense.

S****horpe away, or Chelsea away, hmmmm? I know which I'd prefer.

Sunny Scunny was actually a decent game. For once. :whistle:

As I couldn't get to the Villa game, despite trying, very hard due to not being able to get a lift home. And after this a friend of mine (who supports Man U) said he had a spare ticket and would I like to come. I'd be daft to turn it down, a trip to a brilliant stadium to see a football match with a mate for free when I had nothing else to do that night other than listen to City on Radio Leicester! However I'd have traded my ticket for a trip to the Villa game and a lift home anyday. It's my biggest regret of the season not being there that night, but I can see why you asked the question.

Thank for that mate, i wasn't calling you disloyal or anything just always wonder why. Thought you had like a soft spot for cov :D Yea i would have went to that game if i had no chance off getting to villa park that night. I would though have loved too see Coventry gotten thrashed like 5-0 or something.

Thank for that mate, i wasn't calling you disloyal or anything just always wonder why. Thought you had like a soft spot for cov :D Yea i would have went to that game if i had no chance off getting to villa park that night. I would though have loved too see Coventry gotten thrashed like 5-0 or something.

That's what I thought was going to happen :( It was bloody annoying watching them all celebrate! It softened the blow though when I saw or result on my phone!

We were robbed though. Not bad game and the atmosphere was pretty decent - Great Escape for about 15 minutes :thumbup:

Ye we should of a beat S****horpe cant believe Hume got sent off and the great escape was quality :scarf:

• 3 weeks later...
Ticket prices aren't out yet for this game but the last time I went under 16's tickets could be bought for £10

Sat 23 February (Kick Off - 15:00)

We have been allocated 3063 tickets for this match priced at £23 Adults, £11.50 Seniors, Young Adults aged 16-18, Students with a valid NUS card, £8.50 Juniors Under 7, £9.50 Juniors aged 7 -12 and £10.50 Juniors aged 13-15.

This match is ALL TICKET.

Tickets wioll go on sale as follows;

Mon 11th Feb - STH Priority 1

Tues 12th Feb - STH Priority 2

Wed 13th Feb - STH Priority 3

Thurs 14th Feb - Members

Fri 15th Feb - General Sale

The Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 1.00pm and are priced at £11 Adults, £9.00 Concessions and £10 Adult STH and £8.00 STH Concessions.

Archived