Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Am i the only one having major problems tonight?

If this is useful to anyone then it is.

If it's not you know what to do with your comments.

When logging on via google or foxes talk links to find account suspended and unable to access (this may be only associated with the old server) go into your internet history click on an old page then refresh it and you are in. I noticed a few on LCFC talk yesterday complaining of this problem and I'd thought I'd post what helps me solve it.

Bye then.

N.

Some posts have disappeared which i wrote,.....dont know about anyone else

Dunno why,one was in the PC help forum discussing the conversion of an AVI file

Some posts from last night have been lost in the migration from one server to another.

It's unfortunate, but that's quite normal when you move things around. It's nothing personal, like... ;)

Mark,

are we allowed to ask how much the server costs to run each month?

Also a hypothetical situation of how much it would cost to run each month if the Arcade thing was included in it?

Why do you want the arcade back?

There are hundreds of ways you can use that facility without going through Foxestalk :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Is it just me or is the server really, really slow today? I had a 'flood control' notice when I tried to post but when I looked there wasn't that many people logged in.

Is it just me or is the server really, really slow today? I had a 'flood control' notice when I tried to post but when I looked there wasn't that many people logged in.

It's slow for me today, yeah.

But the flood control is for when you try to post twice within 20 seconds.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else having problems with FT not loading properly/quickly/at all tonight? It's ok at times, other times I'm getting an error message or it's timing out on me. :dunno:

Anyone else having problems with FT not loading properly/quickly/at all tonight? It's ok at times, other times I'm getting an error message or it's timing out on me. :dunno:

Yep!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else having major problems with FT not loading today / generally working at a snail's pace? :unsure:

Tis doing mt head in! :angry:

Anyone else having major problems with FT not loading today / generally working at a snail's pace? :unsure:

Tis doing mt head in! :angry:

It is most likely your ISP as mine works fine and always has done. Who does your tinterweb???

Archived