Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I've spoken to Tilly and Libs - I figure everyone else relevant will be reading in here:

If you want to keep having fun, enjoying the banter and having a laugh then keep it contained. Making threads you know are going to turn snide or put the wind up Mark and some of the older mods aint gunna be constructive. Still wanna? Then by all means go for it - just don't expect me to be able to help out if you get yourselves banned.

It's got to have come to everyones attention by now that a bit cracked off earlier today and I don't want to see drama. I just want the banter to come back and for this all to go back to being a giggle as it was a week or so ago. I'll fight your corner while the fun's all pretty mild mannered but if it starts getting petty and petulant I've got no sway over the people that hand out the bannings.

:dunno:

Have a good night, lads. Don't mug yourselves.

:wub: You too guys. I'm not trying to piss on anyone's bonfire.

But this place'll get a hell of a lot more boring if you wind up the admins to the point of action, that's all I'm saying. It happened before when Manny, TPH and co' pissed off to Talking Balls and it was boring then, too.

I ain't saying anymore. I'm gonna watch some TV and get some kip. Peace.

Archived