Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

He Open-ed himself up to this - and a little birdie tells me that he's not going to make the cut now that the Masters of punning have ganged up on him.

He needs to do something else: try a few different links, get a teabag from the caddie, pick a bogey, whatever.

Any eagle-eyed observer could have predicted this, and now it's become an albatross around his neck.

lol. Way to go Alf !

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

He Open-ed himself up to this - and a little birdie tells me that he's not going to make the cut now that the Masters of punning have ganged up on him.

He needs to do something else: try a few different links, get a teabag from the caddie, pick a bogey, whatever.

Any eagle-eyed observer could have predicted this, and now it's become an albatross around his neck.

alright mate, give others a chance. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't worry, I'm sure things will swing back in your favour soon.

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Image result for i surrender meme

I've given you plus one but if I could, i would have given you plus four.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Sorry mate, there's a fair-way to go before that happens!

It'll drive you crazy, try to putt it behind you :P

Chill out, go to the kitchen and make a bacon sand wedge ;)

Sorry, they're awful!

Thats the spirit Tom show the bugger no mercy !

You're up late mate ....

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Thats the spirit Tom show the bugger no mercy !

You're up late mate ....

It's been a month off the drink.

When your mate comes home with steak and a couple of bottles of red...well, you can treat yourself :thumbup:

Edited by tom27111

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

It's been a month off the drink.

When your mate comes home with steak and a couple of bottles of red...well, you can treat yourself :thumbup:

Nce one ! ...     We are 4 hours behind and we've just had a meal and are now having a night cap ... (or two)

Enjoy the red mate !    :thumbup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Webbo said:

When you putt it like that, I hope it doesn't drive a wedge between you all.  #inbeforealf

16 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Stay calm and don't go 4-iron off the handle ....    Ignore them and putter brave face on lad.    :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Webbo said:

That's it to a tee.

16 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I'm sure it'll iron itself out in the end. Id hazard a guess getting it off his chest will go a fairway to that.

15 hours ago, Wookie said:

Sounds rough

15 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Some serious out of bounds sh1t

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

hide away in a bunker mate, they ain't gonna stop.

14 hours ago, Webbo said:

It's par for the course.

14 hours ago, Countryfox said:

You getting tee'd off Muzzett ?

14 hours ago, Wookie said:

Not getting the rub of the green in this thread

14 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Don't worry, I'm sure things will swing back in your favour soon.

14 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

14 hours ago, Strokes said:

I've given you plus one but if I could, i would have given you plus four.

7 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Sorry mate, there's a fair-way to go before that happens!

It'll drive you crazy, try to putt it behind you :P

Chill out, go to the kitchen and make a bacon sand wedge ;)

Sorry, they're awful!

Jesus.

Putter sock in it, lads..

4 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I thought you'd be too busy with your love life?

Image result for llama woman

A bloke gets a little excited about an attractive woman throwing herself at him and he never hears the end of it :D (still going good guns on that front since you asked)

All told though I'm beginning to worry about how many board members appear to have sexualized llama imagery at their fingertips.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I'm surprised more isn't being made of the fact that Izzy's a golf club member instead of just making silly jokes.  I'm green with envy.

Not as envious as I am of you having regular hot sex with a young eastern European nymphomaniac :thumbup:

Enjoy it while you can because one day you'll be old and playing golf instead like me :(

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

A bloke gets a little excited about an attractive woman throwing herself at him and he never hears the end of it :D (still going good guns on that front since you asked)

All told though I'm beginning to worry about how many board members appear to have sexualized llama imagery at their fingertips.

Everybody has their own fetishes, while some are a bit away from the social norm I think there's no prob-llama here. :thumbup:

That looks like Whispering Bob Harris recalling the day someone booked The Damned for the Old Grey Whistle Test, in the mistaken belief that they were a prog rock band from Canterbury.

lol

Bless him. He's still going strong at 70 years old I believe!

• Like 1

Today, Parking Charge Notices will be mainly grinding my gears...

Between Xmas and New year we attempted to park in a multi story car park in Milton Keynes. No notice outside to say it was full, but we spent nearly 20 minutes in there queuing trying to find a space. With horns blazing and drivers getting pissed off, people started getting out of their cars to marshal the traffic and sort the mess out as there were no staff around to fix it. Cars stuck on ramps, couldn't get up or down levels - proper gridlock. Eventually we managed to get out of there and find another car park.

So lo and behold this morning I get a parking charge notice for £100 with a picture of my car entering and exiting. CHEEKY CVNTS!

No way I'm paying it so I've appealed. And I want an apology from Britannia Parking the robbing bastads.