Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

RecyclingRebecca_blacklogo_(o)_large.jpg

****ing environmentalists.

97% of them didn't even get a gc****ingse in Science let along common sense...and yet they follow the recyling mantra like a command from God. (NB. Religeous ****ers piss me off too - go read some ****ing Dawkins and take your bleeding glasses for the blind off). Recycling ****ing paper? Don't make me ****ing puke. Forests are built for the production of ****ing paper you ****ing morons. That's MORE ****ing trees thanks to our profligate use of paper.

plus at a certain age trees start producing more CO2 than they use. Therefore the trees are to blame for global warming.

RecyclingRebecca_blacklogo_(o)_large.jpg

97% of them didn't even get a gc****ingse in Science let along common sense...and yet they follow the recyling mantra like a command from God. (NB. Religeous ****ers piss me off too - go read some ****ing Dawkins and take your bleeding glasses for the blind off). Recycling ****ing paper? Don't make me ****ing puke. Forests are built for the production of ****ing paper you ****ing morons. That's MORE ****ing trees thanks to our profligate use of paper.

Your on form today Daggamania, i'm loving it!!!!! :thumbup:

Unfortunately Thracian is unable to be with us here tonight - but he'd like me to add a few words on his behalf:

• Illegal immmigrants
  • Traffic wardens
  • Older players
  • Defensive tactics
  • TPH
  • Most laws
  • The police
  • The judicial system

Unfortunately Thracian is unable to be with us here tonight - but he'd like me to add a few words on his behalf:

• Illegal immmigrants
  • Traffic wardens
  • Older players
  • Defensive tactics
  • TPH
  • Most laws
  • The police
  • The judicial system

I miss him!!! :cry:

Daggers, please do continue, may your periods last forever!!!

You are Jeremy Clarkson in disguise and I claim my £5.

Forests are built indeed. You'll be telling us they 'make' apples next

You are Jeremy Clarkson in disguise and I claim my £5.

Forests are built indeed. You'll be telling us they 'make' apples next

I would say a forest could be 'built', a tree no, a forest yes.

(the lengths I will go to to avoid revision even impress me sometimes)

My fridge-freezer has stopped working.

I've lost all my shopping that I bought this morning.

My Magnums have melted.

I am so angry I can't bring myself to use the words fuck or cunt to describe my rage.

Fiddlesticks.

My fridge-freezer has stopped working.

I've lost all my shopping that I bought this morning.

My Magnums have melted.

I am so angry I can't bring myself to use the words fuck or cunt to describe my rage.

Fiddlesticks.

Mine stopped working a couple of weeks back when I was on hols. The house stank when we got home!

Still haven't got a new one cos haven't got the money to spare and don't want to take on any more debt :angry: