Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If you seriously believe that hating and encouraging the hatred of someone simply for the colour of their skin is in any way similar to political correctness then you are an idiot.

Political correctness includes acting in a way that acknowledges and respectects other people choices and cultures, it has become very much the done thing to lump everything we dont agree with into the "political correctness" basket. however without it...racism and hatred would be an even bigger part of this society.

If you believe that all political correctness is wrong...then you are a bigot.

what else ginds my gears?....generalities

Political correctness includes acting in a way that acknowledges and respectects other people choices and cultures, it has become very much the done thing to lump everything we dont agree with into the "political correctness" basket. however without it...racism and hatred would be an even bigger part of this society.

Seeing as the process of generalisation is a method of understanding the broader picture employed by society, and your own neural net, I would imagine that leaves you pretty ****ed off most of the time.

You lumped the two together when you said "People who dislike political correctness, but then complain about racism." Stating that this is a crass linkage is not resorting to a generalisation, it is being precise. Please show me where I said "all political correctness is wrong"? I didn't.

Your a hypocrite Ozleicester, all this shit comming out of a guy who said Guru Nanak didn't exist!!! :angry:

Edited by The Singh

Seeing as the process of generalisation is a method of understanding the broader picture employed by society, and your own neural net, I would imagine that leaves you pretty ****ed off most of the time.

You lumped the two together when you said "People who dislike political correctness, but then complain about racism." Stating that this is a crass linkage is not resorting to a generalisation, it is being precise. Please show me where I said "all political correctness is wrong"? I didn't.

I'm so hungover right now that however hard I try I just can't understand that post.

I'm sober and I don't understand it, i'll just pretend to so I don't look stupid!!

Don't ask me - it's what came out of the random post generator. It used to just provide funny stuff and ones with comedy pictures but it seems to be playing up at the moment. I'm going to see if I can part-ex it for a newer model.

When the powers that be tell the masses not to panic buy something, which they should really have noticed by now might as well be a direct instruction to panic buy as if your life depended on it.

When will they realise that it would probably make more sense to just keep quiet?

When the powers that be tell the masses not to panic buy something, which they should really have noticed by now might as well be a direct instruction to panic buy as if your life depended on it.

When will they realise that it would probably make more sense to just keep quiet?

People who says things like 'that's the way the cookie crumbles' or 'well, sh it happens' when you're asking them why they've done something to be an arsehole.

Like my mate (engaged with pregnant fiance) who I caught out with my ex-girlfriend a few weeks ago. I'm supposed to be best man at this fella's fu cking wedding.

Bullsh it excuse after bullsh it excuse and then things like 'life's like that' - 'that's just the way the cookie crumbles' - take some responsibility for your actions.

Fu ck sake.