Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

No, thats my point.

I've never understood the attitude of 'He did well' just because he won a few games, he lost in straight sets. Its celebrating failure.

Anyway C'MON MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us actually watched the game.

Ivanovic out >_<

Can't believe it :cry:, at least Nicole Vaidisova's left :wub:

I've never understood the attitude of 'He did well' just because he won a few games, he lost in straight sets. Its celebrating failure.

Do you not understand the ranking system, there was over 600 places between the players. We're commending a superb effort against someone much more experienced and at this moment clearly a better player.

Ivanovic, Hantuchova and Sharapova all out :angry: !

Guess it's all about skill from here :thumbup: .

Federer vs. Hewitt looks like a scorcher. Murray looks a bit tasty too, reckon he's the toughest opponent on Nadal's side of the draw!

Nadal was just out standing, i must say Kiefer was decent, that mini revival at the end was nice to see!!

I really like Nadal, seems like a real decent bloke as well as being a world class tennis player!!

Overall i have enjoyed wimbledon today!!

Good shout.

Being big fans of both of them, I have to admit that Djokovic deserves to be where he is but could be an awful lot higher in ranking points if he was to just get a bit more luck in the bigger tournaments.

Ivanovic surprised me, especially as she has been preety much walking everything recently. :dunno:

Being big fans of both of them, I have to admit that Djokovic deserves to be where he is but could be an awful lot higher in ranking points if he was to just get a bit more luck in the bigger tournaments.

Ivanovic surprised me, especially as she has been preety much walking everything recently. :dunno:

I wouldn't say she's been walking everything.

I just don't think she's matured enough to deal with the pressure of being World Number One and Top Seed going into a tournament. I think those honours have come a little too soon for her.

I think one of the Williams sisters will win the Ladies event.