Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

_44943867_stephencarty226.jpg

Baby beater jailed for six months

A man who was caught on camera repeatedly punching a friend's sleeping baby has been jailed for six months.

The parents of the 20-month-old boy had become concerned about the behaviour of Stephen Carty, 39, and put a camera in the room, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

Carty of, Westfield Park in Wallsend, said he carried out the attack while under "pressure" because his daughter had health problems.

He admitted assaulted occasioning actual bodily harm. The baby recovered.

The hearing heard how the child, who was bruised after being hit on the back, was found covered in vomit after the attack at a house party in Gateshead in May.

'Distressed state'

Mark Donkin, prosecuting, said: "As a result of concerns about the child, the parents had set up a video camera in the child's room.

"During the course of the evening the child was put to bed in its cot. During the evening the defendant was seen to leave the party area and go to the toilet.

"He was followed by the child's father and he saw the defendant coming from the direction of the child's bedroom.

"The father went to the child's room and could see the child had vomited and was in a distressed state in the cot.

"When looking at the video later he saw the defendant strike the child five times while he was sleeping then leave the room quickly."

Chris Morrison, defending, said Carty felt "remorse" for what he had done.

_44943867_stephencarty226.jpg

Baby beater jailed for six months

6 months. :angry:

THAT is what is wrong with this country.

6 months for beating a baby?

amazing :angry:

Honestly you can get more for that for not paying a fcuking parking fine or council tax bill

Edited by Raj

_44944083_johnsonslack226.jpg

Kathleen Johnson and Paul Slack were found guilty over the killing

Man guilty of walking stick death

A 46-year-old man has been found guilty of murdering a grandfather by forcing a walking stick down his throat.

Paul Slack, of no fixed abode, killed Alan Bowles, 64, at his home in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.

David Comer, 39, of Great Yarmouth, was found not guilty of manslaughter and murder but admitted perverting the course of justice.

Kathleen Johnson, 57, of no fixed abode, was found guilty of manslaughter and admitted assault causing ABH.

Mr Bowles's stick was inserted into his body to a depth of 9in (22cms), jurors at Norwich Crown Court heard.

They were also told Slack had taken £50 off Mr Bowles the night before the attack in May last year.

When Mr Bowles confronted Slack about it, his walking stick was thrust down his throat and he died of his injuries.

Slack and Johnson are due to be sentenced on Thursday.

Comer was given bail and will return to court next month after pre-sentence reports are compiled.

6 months. :angry:

THAT is what is wrong with this country.

6 months for beating a baby?

amazing :angry:

Honestly you can get more for that for not paying a fcuking parking fine or council tax bill

He'll probably only do 3 months anyway but at least it'll be 3 months of watching his back because at least one nutter will be waiting to give him a good hiding no doubt. Well I'd like to think anyway!

_44944083_johnsonslack226.jpg

Kathleen Johnson and Paul Slack were found guilty over the killing

Man guilty of walking stick death

A 46-year-old man has been found guilty of murdering a grandfather by forcing a walking stick down his throat.

Paul Slack, of no fixed abode, killed Alan Bowles, 64, at his home in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.

David Comer, 39, of Great Yarmouth, was found not guilty of manslaughter and murder but admitted perverting the course of justice.

Kathleen Johnson, 57, of no fixed abode, was found guilty of manslaughter and admitted assault causing ABH.

Mr Bowles's stick was inserted into his body to a depth of 9in (22cms), jurors at Norwich Crown Court heard.

They were also told Slack had taken £50 off Mr Bowles the night before the attack in May last year.

When Mr Bowles confronted Slack about it, his walking stick was thrust down his throat and he died of his injuries.

Slack and Johnson are due to be sentenced on Thursday.

Comer was given bail and will return to court next month after pre-sentence reports are compiled.

Dear oh fcuking Dear....... :(

Bet them two will get a slapped wrist and maybe a few months too...

Edited by Raj

I'm just glad I don't live in No Fixed Abode, it sounds a right rum place.

I hear the newest resident, a Mr Gadd, is a little shy about meeting his new neighbours. >_<

The article seemed sound enough to me.

Once again, the decisions we make, the attitudes we have, and the prejudices we express are all entirely rational, when analysed in terms of the flawed information we are fed, only half chewed, from the mouths of morons

Spot on!

this tvvat wouldn't had his day in court if it was my baby he'd punched

He wouldn't see daylight again if he had punched my baby. I would literally have knocked him out senseless, and if I had to face jail time for that, then so be it. I'll do the time.

What a read! It certainly hits the nail on the head when they say that the media is guilty of mis-informing the people and creating an artificial image of certain people that couldn't be more far off the truth!!

An example:

These days, there's been an announcement that there'd be a couple of thousand people meeting up for a larger mass-drinking event in Zurich. This "Batallón phenomenon" has its roots in Spain, where young people started buying their alcoholic beverages at shopping markets for cheap or mixing them at home instead of paying more money at restaurants and clubs. Then they'd meet up in public spaces, sit down, drink and have a good laugh will being at it. More like a social event.

Now, the Swiss Media and some dumbfounded politicians have started an exemplary campaign, labelling this Batallón a "mass binge-drinking happening" and it was debated whether or not the 17-year old "organiser" should've actually been made responsible for putting up the call to all on Facebook. It reminds me of the Medieval Times with witch hunting & co.

I'm not happy with the way the Media are giving out false information and or trying to cement false prejudices these days. I'm stunned by the amount of people taking everything for granted that they read in the papers and see on the telly! And it's true that the Media are partially to blame for the way this society is more and more ****ed up.