Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

His comments were at bes extremely crass - paytime

Former darts world champion Eric Bristow has lost his role with Sky Sports after suggesting that football abuse victims are not "proper men".

Just now, leicsmac said:

Seems Mr Bristow forgot the one fundamental freedom, the one upon which all the others are based.

The freedom to take the consequences.

It seems to be lost on the 'I'm not allowed freedom of speech because PC' crowd. As far as I'm aware they're not in prison, and people are entitled in just the same way as he is to his opinions, as to think he's an absolute cockwomble and say so.

Funnily enough, it's usually those who laugh at 'leftist' Uni safe spaces who whip this out as well. Maybe both sides could learn to stop being such precious snowflakes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, davieG said:

His comments were at bes extremely crass - paytime

Former darts world champion Eric Bristow has lost his role with Sky Sports after suggesting that football abuse victims are not "proper men".

What a completely moronic thing to even think let alone say.

willy puller.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember this c***?

He's the bloke that claimed the The Globe pub was refusing to serve members of the armed forces.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/07/racist-troll-guilty-harassing-labour-mp-luciana-berger-joshua-bonehill-paine

Still struggling with the challenges of life, it would seem

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Remember this c***?

He's the bloke that claimed the The Globe pub was refusing to serve members of the armed forces.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/07/racist-troll-guilty-harassing-labour-mp-luciana-berger-joshua-bonehill-paine

Still struggling with the challenges of life, it would seem

Mr. Bonehead-Pain....

Have to laugh, but I'm sure it's no joke if you're on the end of these threats.

11 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Mr. Bonehead-Pain....

Have to laugh, but I'm sure it's no joke if you're on the end of these threats.

Absolutely, but I also wonder what kind of life takes you to a place where you end up doing time for something where surely all you get out of it are notoriety and web hits from other saddos 

14 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Absolutely, but I also wonder what kind of life takes you to a place where you end up doing time for something where surely all you get out of it are notoriety and web hits from other saddos 

That's a sort of status, I suppose, recognition from such saddos.

Plus, I imagine there's a feeling of power in upsetting (or imagining that you're upsetting) some public figure whom you loathe...probably because you loathe yourself or don't respect yourself - or feel that other people don't hold you in any esteem?

18 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Constant rejection from the opposite sex.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Jesus christ. I've been on the Internet since I was a kid and I've seen a lifetime of nasty comments but I think that is the most vile thing I've ever read. 

Then to have the cheek to say his account was hacked. What a complete bellend. 

On 1/4/2017 at 12:50, Tinman said:

Yep. Saw it in the paper yesterday, have to say it is the worst thing I have ever read posted on the internet and I have seen someone seriously vile things spouted.

I dunno how anyone could be that insensitive full stop, never mind someone they don't even know over a game of football.  The loss of a child is probably one of the worst things you can go through. 

Dylan Roof sentenced to death after asking for clemency.

Don't really agree with it. Lock him up and either Clockwork Orange mind-melt the little scumbag and document the results, or just stick him in general pop as above. More productive either way.

Edited by leicsmac

• 2 weeks later...