Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39529714

He's a **** for what he did to his wife, beating her with a cricket bat and making her drink bleach. He's doubly a **** for lying to get out of a prison sentence.

On that note, and the reason I'm posting it, why the **** is the offer of a professional sports contract a reason for sparing him jail? So what if he had an offer to play for Leicestershire, he committed a crime that warranted jail time, send him to jail. Professional sports contracts didn't spare Lee Hughes, Luke McCormack, Troy Deeney etc jail time, so why him? 

Edited by Facecloth

18 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Kelvin McKenzie.

Genuinely surprised that nobody has killed him.

He's really played a blinder this time, hasn't he? 

"Journalists" (if you want to call them that) shitting out controversial opinions for money is as old as the newspaper industry itself but, boy oh boy, some dismal editorial decisions have been made there.

To quote Brasseye: "would it really matter if any of these men died?"

14 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

He's really played a blinder this time, hasn't he? 

"Journalists" (if you want to call them that) shitting out controversial opinions for money is as old as the newspaper industry itself but, boy oh boy, some dismal editorial decisions have been made there.

To quote Brasseye: "would it really matter if any of these men died?"

Maybe I'm revealing my insensitivity here, but I find McKenzie's (doubtless temporary) downfall most amusing.

Of course, he is indeed an "absolute cvnt" and would be punished for that in a perfect moral world, but we don't live in one. Normally these offensive professional controversialists get away with it.

The amusing thing is that he probably had no idea about Barkley's Nigerian grandfather (I'd always assumed Barkley was 100% white). Him being punished for unintended racism when he gets away with so much has a twisted justice to it.

Must be the most amusing occurrence since the courts ordered Katie Hopkins (the female McKenzie) to pay large sums of money to the sexually ambiguous lefty Jack Monroe....I bet Hopkins hated that, which makes it even more amusing.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Maybe I'm revealing my insensitivity here, but I find McKenzie's (doubtless temporary) downfall most amusing.

Of course, he is indeed an "absolute cvnt" and would be punished for that in a perfect moral world, but we don't live in one. Normally these offensive professional controversialists get away with it.

The amusing thing is that he probably had no idea about Barkley's Nigerian grandfather (I'd always assumed Barkley was 100% white). Him being punished for unintended racism when he gets away with so much has a twisted justice to it.

Must be the most amusing occurrence since the courts ordered Katie Hopkins (the female McKenzie) to pay large sums of money to the sexually ambiguous lefty Jack Monroe....I bet Hopkins hated that, which makes it even more amusing.

There is certainly a hint of framing the guilty party to it...but given who is on the receiving end it is rather funny.

The interesting thing for me about the Kelvin McKenzie case is how on earth did the article get through the editorial process?

He may have written it, there was no excuse for printing it.

That bile should have been pulled long before it went to print.

Meanwhile Sun journos have been banned from Goodison Park.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever Irish cvnt brought about this: 

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-launch-blasphemy-probe-into-stephen-fry-comments-on-the-meaning-of-life-35684262.html

Stephen Fry could be prosecuted and fined €25,000 for saying this:

Makes me want to raise money for victims of victims of the Catholic Church in Ireland - survivors of peadophile priest, the families of the 800+ babies who died at the hands of nuns, and the women who suffer and die because they can't get an abortion.