Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Whos going to Derby???

I'll be there for about 1ish.

good man, is your coach leaving at 5:30?

It certainly is, good time to leave at, hopefully get to a friendly pub in Derby. :)

I'm not sure if Melton is nearer to Derby than what Leicester is but I will probably get there at same time as you so if we can find a pub that wil be great, but form what I remember there aren't many pubs.

It certainly is, good time to leave at, hopefully get to a friendly pub in Derby. :)

I'm not sure if Melton is nearer to Derby than what Leicester is but I will probably get there at same time as you so if we can find a pub that wil be great, but form what I remember there aren't many pubs.

Yeah, I think you're right, Prideless Park seems to be in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah, I think you're right, Prideless Park seems to be in the middle of nowhere.

What coach you getting Scowy? are you getting the official one?

Yeah, I'm getting the Fox Travel that leaves from the Walkers Stadium.

The Navigation

This pub is located on london road next to wilmorton college, and is where all the away fans go on a match day.

The Beer Barrel

This pub is located in Osmaston Road (...near the Russell street car park). This pub is usually inhabited by the away fans, but it's small & busy so you'll need to get there early.

The Merry Widows

This pub is located in Railway Terrace (...directly opposite the station).

The Brunswick Inn

This pub is also located in Railway Terrace, and is a large free house pub. This is a traditional pub, with a listed building.

The Grampian Inn

This pub is located in Cromarty Close, and is worth a mention as its a Derby County FC Theme Pub.

There you go ;) All the Pub info you need :) Go for the Navigation

Yeah, I'm getting the Fox Travel that leaves from the Walkers Stadium.

Me too. Might see you there. :thumbup:

Archived