Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MADLEVEIN

dublin or de-vries

who would be better up front ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who would be better up front ?

• de-vries
    • dublin

Start with MDV up front and dion in defence and if needed take of MDv and put dion up front

93542[/snapback]

Not 'if', more like 'when needed'. <_<

Has to be Dublin.

It seems Levein is too stubborn.

93694[/snapback]

It made sense to start with him after his good performance against Millwall and to a lesser extent Wolves. Levein could have subbed him today but I undertsand why he made that decision

I wouldn't have subbed him. He would only have had a confidence destroying round of boos that wouldn't have done anyone any good. If you ask em he played better than Tiatto and Connolly, who is the one who should have been subbed, but the crowd do not get on their back as they are fans favorites.

Tiatto was absolutely sh*t today, why he got rapturous applause when he was subbbed is mind boggling, De Vries was also awful, as was Conners but what did we have on the bench that was approved and could scored goals - the answer = naff all, something seriously needs sorting next season with our front line as I feel that if we could score regularly the problem of conceding silly goals would fade away! Levein it's a busy summer ahead me lado!

Archived