Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Half term down here in Newquay,having a Hail storm and gale force winds at the moment,its feckin cold.

Have lived down here for over 12 years and it has only snowed heavily twice when the snow actually settled,the last time was 4 years ago and it was the first time my youngest (11 yesterday) had ever played out in snow,and it had all melted by the next morning. ;0( :whistle:

Went Warwick yday(to pick up the Mrs and Bay from the In laws!) and it was snowwing like shit(if it can snow like shit!0

Came back to Leics and it was just mild drizzle!!!

Leics good for lack of REAL snow really! :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind the cold if it lasted long enough for the long and overdue purge of arachnids that is needed in this country. But it won't. It will take them to the very edge of their limits, then the weather will warm up, and we will end up with bigger, stronger and hardier spiders. :(

This does not need to be illustrated, by the way. I know what a large spider looks like, thank you. :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind the cold if it lasted long enough for the long and overdue purge of arachnids that is needed in this country. But it won't. It will take them to the very edge of their limits, then the weather will warm up, and we will end up with bigger, stronger and hardier spiders. :(

This does not need to be illustrated, by the way. I know what a large spider looks like, thank you. :thumbup:

805.jpg

large Spider! :thumbup:

Edited by Raj

• 4 weeks later...
I am waiting.....

If I get up tomorrow, and we have snow, I will go out and build snowmen in my bikini. It ain't gonna happen. <_<

I wouldn't be so pissed off if it was still bad on Monday so I couldn't get to work. Can guarantee there won't be a hint of it by then though. :(

i remember the days of real snow , a great memory is me and my dad waallking in the country and he steps in a hole which is full of snow , and i just see his head left poking out of the snow , but that was the 80's the last great era of snow , when schools motorways and the whole country used to have good reason to shut down , these days a bit of sleet and everyone panics . ok rant over :@

i remember the days of real snow , a great memory is me and my dad waallking in the country and he steps in a hole which is full of snow , and i just see his head left poking out of the snow , but that was the 80's the last great era of snow , when schools motorways and the whole country used to have good reason to shut down , these days a bit of sleet and everyone panics . ok rant over :@

We get proper snow round my way when it comes :thumbup:

Apparently we are supposed to have about 4 inches in Lincolnshire tonight.