Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Forest Forums!

hahahahaha jsut on this forest forum...

http://www.finalfootball.com/forums/archiv...php/t-4075.html

and look what it says,

...from Soccernet, woe is me:

Forest fail in bid for Leicester's Jones

Nottingham Forest's efforts to secure Leicester midfielder Matt Jones have been unsuccessful after the Foxes rejected an offer for the Welsh international's services.

Jones had been reported as having declined a move to Forest because there would have been a drop in his wages but a Leicester spokesman said today: 'To be honest, it never even got to that stage.

'The offer from Nottingham Forest was far from being acceptable as far as Leicester City were concerned.'

Forest manager Paul Hart said: 'It's not been easy for us in the transfer market this summer.

'People have to remember although last year we made a big effort not to talk about our debt, that doesn't mean we now have an abundance of money.

'But we're not sitting on our backsides, we're continuing to work hard and hopefully we will be able to bring more players in.'

We don't want them on our forum. Talking about how much better they are because they have won the champions league and all that crap. Live in the past thats all they do.

Well then don't bring up the subject.

And by the way, don't any of you come on my forum spouting bull again otherwise you could just find an influx of scum on here. We don't even consider you to be big rivals, we are te Derby haters, we don't have any 'We hate Fester' songs.

Yaaaawn.

I can't be bothered with winding up any other supporters, it's far too easy.

Besides, I enjoy a healthy debate, and some good humoured banter. Not all this 'let's degenerate into an abuse hurling session' stuff.

As Teeno said, if we do it, they'll only do it to us.

We don't want them on our forum. Talking about how much better they are because they have won the champions league and all that crap. Live in the past thats all they do.

Well then don't bring up the subject.

And by the way, don't any of you come on my forum spouting bull again otherwise you could just find an influx of scum on here. We don't even consider you to be big rivals, we are te Derby haters, we don't have any 'We hate Fester' songs.

Somebody hit a little trees nerve, hee hee

Jusy having a arguement with a forest fan:

Just want to tell all you tree huggin ******** that Leicester City are in a different class to you!

Were promotion material and your relegation!

Oh yeah thanks for Gareth Williams he's wicked!

How's Alan Rogers the fat bastard bit like youre manager isn't he!

Any cheers for Scimeca last year aswell we'll have reidy off you this year!

Anyway thanks for being our feeder club!

MuzzyMagic

Report Abuse

Reply To This Message

Re: Were better than you

Author: Forest Faithful

Date: 10-08-04 10:25

That's nice. Did you realise that last season we wanted Gareth to go and that you're living in a dream world if you think you're getting Reid.

Oh and yes, you 'were' better than us.

I want to die in my sleep like grandad, not screaming and burning like the people in the back of his car.

Report Abuse

Reply To This Message

Re: Were better than you

Author: GarethWilliams4Leicester

Date: 10-08-04 10:42

If you wanted him to go that bad why did you offer him a new deal for him to reject that to come to us?!

Just face it you 'were' good in the glory days of cloughy but now you have no fit Centre backs a midfielder that wants to leave and two****ex leicester players in Impey and Alan Rogers!

We have a better squad with more talented players!

Gareth Williams looks brilliant!David Connolly banging in the goals!##Oh yeah can you remember a young lad called Tommy Wright if you cant let me refresh your memoery he scored the winning goal against you the season we were in Division 1!

And the I go on to say: "Did we, the fans, offer him a new contract?"

And no, I don't remember Tommy Wright, nor do I give a toss if youbeat us two seasons back. I am not concerened with anything your club does, you'r enot even our rivals- you're just an idiot who feels the need to spam somebody elses frorum in order to feel big.

Please, grow up, ffs- and stick to your own little site. I'm going to ban you now anyway. You can't complain- pointless swearing.

Guest Daniel

Pathetic, it really is.

Invade other forums with your spam, what do you expect then?

They come back and give it us, make this place look bad and we can argue for hours over our football clubs.

Sad, pathetic, cut it out.

Archived