Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

flags and banners need to come with a fire certificate

and if you buy tickets from your club it'll benefit them, not us, you can come to stadium:mk (crappest named stadium in football) and not give us a penny

'Kinell, looks like you and me may agree on something for once! lol

Surely you'll get 70% of all ticket revenue (or whatever the percentage is for football league games nowadays) though? :huh:

So I would still be funding Wankleman's coke habit.

Hmmm, I could write anything on a banner and take it in as long as I had a fire certificate? Alternatively, I could just sneak it in somehow. Interesting...

'Kinell, looks like you and me may agree on something for once! lol

Surely you'll get 70% of all ticket revenue (or whatever the percentage is for football league games nowadays) though? :huh:

So I would still be funding Wankleman's coke habit.

Hmmm, I could write anything on a banner and take it in as long as I had a fire certificate? Alternatively, I could just sneak it in somehow. Interesting...

what we get told by our official site is 'remember, if you buy your tickets from our box office you are benefiting your club' in big bold writing which is what i am going on, could always be wrong though

yeah, i always hated our stadium name, and everything they are doing in mk has some fooking stupid ':mk' in it, thecentre:mk, thehub:mk, the theatredistrict:mk pinacle:mk so on and so forth

i would warn against sneaking in something, peterborough bought a 'antimodernfootball' banner to our game (although they have taken it to other games such as carlisle) and that was snuck in and the offenders were promptly kicked out, they reverted to going to a nearby pub and spending the next two hours taking pictures of it to post on our forum. However in principle yes, you can write anything on it as long as it has a fire certificate and is not using provocotive or offensive language (i.e swearing, racism ect.)

oh, by the way, since northampton fans trashed the bar i don't think alcohol will be available, they ripped out fixtures and almost rioted inside which mildly amused me

lol on a stadium note..... how many of the leather seats do u think well ruin on the day(there all around the stadium right not just in the home section???) and if an mk fan is posting on here am i right in thinking uve started building the second layer of the stadium, saw some on ssn, looked like the top row had been filled in??

lol on a stadium note..... how many of the leather seats do u think well ruin on the day(there all around the stadium right not just in the home section???) and if an mk fan is posting on here am i right in thinking uve started building the second layer of the stadium, saw some on ssn, looked like the top row had been filled in??

they have done the directors area which takes up most of the area above club red (the posh area where you get meals and spend time inside an exclusive area before the match)

if leeds didn't ruin any of the seats i doubt that you will to be honest, they aren't leather seats but they are padded, the same seats in the executive area in the emirates and best seats in football

don't delay getting tickets just because initial ones are in the corner, you have a great view of the pitch from every part of the stadium, there is also an open concourse at the top so you can see the match when you go to go some food or on the way to and from the toilet

Whoever doesn't go JUST because it's a "plastic" opposition is a fool imo. What you're basically doing is putting another club whom you do not approve of ahead of your own, who it should be your priority to support :rolleyes: .

If you're a Leicester fan, and you'd go if it wasn't "Franchise FC", go and support YOUR team ffs.

I will obviously there, another ground close to home. Will be hectic in MK and the surrounding areas, its right near the shopping ares.

Roundabouts galore. Oh IKEA is next to the ground, you can't beat that. I think its bigger then the ground!

I will obviously there, another ground close to home. Will be hectic in MK and the surrounding areas, its right near the shopping ares.

Roundabouts galore. Oh IKEA is next to the ground, you can't beat that. I think its bigger then the ground!

well, it is one big ikea, although i don't think the bottom floor there can contain 22,000 people all seated

Whoever doesn't go JUST because it's a "plastic" opposition is a fool imo. What you're basically doing is putting another club whom you do not approve of ahead of your own, who it should be your priority to support :rolleyes: .

If you're a Leicester fan, and you'd go if it wasn't "Franchise FC", go and support YOUR team ffs.

Pathetic isn't it. These type of fans are almost as bad as the people from or around surrounding areas of Leicester who say "Ah when Leicester get in the Premiership and are playing the big teams i'll go back and start supporting and watching Leicester games so I can see quality opposition" :rolleyes:

they have done the directors area which takes up most of the area above club red (the posh area where you get meals and spend time inside an exclusive area before the match)

if leeds didn't ruin any of the seats i doubt that you will to be honest, they aren't leather seats but they are padded, the same seats in the executive area in the emirates and best seats in football

don't delay getting tickets just because initial ones are in the corner, you have a great view of the pitch from every part of the stadium, there is also an open concourse at the top so you can see the match when you go to go some food or on the way to and from the toilet

...so when someone yells 'sit down and watch the game' from the back they might get an instant response... :whistle:

I won't be needed a seat, thanks anyway.

Perhaps your gf could give us all a lift then pick us up from pub about midnight? Get it sorted.

As for seats lol

If I could get her insured on my car she'd be all over it. But it'd rape her backwards in her car fuel wise!

So just looks like I'll be driving. Yezzur.

Pathetic isn't it. These type of fans are almost as bad as the people from or around surrounding areas of Leicester who say "Ah when Leicester get in the Premiership and are playing the big teams i'll go back and start supporting and watching Leicester games so I can see quality opposition" :rolleyes:

I don't see why you're making a big deal about the fact that some fans may want to boycott ONE game on principle. I fail to understand how it makes me any less of a Leicester fan if I decide that I don't want to watch my team play against Franchise.

If I go, I feel that I'll be endorsing and condoning what Wankleman did to Wimbledon, something which was unprecedented in English football, and which left many loyal fans without a club which had served its community for well over a century.

I realise now that most football fans in this country have 'got over' the move and are happy to accept Franchise as part of the league pyramid, however there are those of us who continue not to recognise MK Dons as a legitimate football club because of the events leading to their formation, and as such, do we not have the right to protest against them in a manner which we feel is fitting?

I'm sure I'll take some flack for saying this and be dismissed as an "idealist who should shut up and accept the way that football is nowadays", but to me Franchise are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this sport in the 21st century and I don't wish to be seen as someone who accepts them within the footballing community.

Fox in Essex has a point, one which should be respected, not shot down by people. He is no less of a fan, perhaps if more had the same sort of attitude, football wouldn't be in such a shit heap.

Archived