Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Who's coming down to see me? :D

Also, if anyone's been before or is actually from Bristol, instead of just loafing about and pissing off actual residents, they'll probably know more about all this than me.

Please note

This will be an ALL TICKET GAME.

NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH

Who's coming down to see me? :D

Also, if anyone's been before or is actually from Bristol, instead of just loafing about and pissing off actual residents, they'll probably know more about all this than me.

lol

These threads start earlier and earlier!

I'm sure I'll be there.

Annoyingly my cousin (who's lived in Bristol for 26 years and knows it like the back of his hand) is moving to Oxford in a couple of weeks. I might persuade him to come, even though he's not a huge football fan. All I know is the Tabacco Factory's brilliant, as is the Ram, and also the whiskey bar near there.

Not been to the Ram yet, though there's a Spoons and a Scream pub literally a minute from there. My building at Uni is the big tower on top of the hill at the top of the road with The Ram on it. :)

That bit of town's a good half hour (or 10 minutes on the bus) from the train station though, and also a good distance from the Rovers ground.

Not been to the Ram yet, though there's a Spoons and a Scream pub literally a minute from there. My building at Uni is the big tower on top of the hill at the top of the road with The Ram on it. :)

That bit of town's a good half hour (or 10 minutes on the bus) from the train station though, and also a good distance from the Rovers ground.

There's a Zizzis up there, right? Went there on my uncle's birthday this year.

Have a missed something? The ram is fooking shit. It aint even one of the best bars on park street and most of them are pretty gash.

Anyway, Rovers away will be class. Pub crawl up Gloucester Road en route is always a good laugh.

My cousin used to work at the Ram on a Friday night. I was pretty drunk and got free pints. May've clouded my judgement...

It's a joke innit. This time last year it would cost me just over 20 quid to go return to Leicester with a railcard and now the cheapest is 37.

Crazy pricing really. All the shabbang the government bring up about getting cars off the roads and then they are allowed to get away with charging these obscene fees.

Seeing as I live about 15 minutes walk from the ground, I can't really say no. Definitely pub crawl up Gloucester Rd beforehand and definitely on the terraces for this one.

Flynny: Student? UWE? Bristol?

Bristol Uni. Student yourself?

Where you get this? Details mate.

Birmingham - Bristol adult return is £22 ret...The cheaper tickets will come on sale in a week or two. Not much to get to brum..Take 33% off for your railcard and I guess it'll be around 20 'boys'. The cheap tickets don't go on sale 3 months in advance anymore.

Archived