Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Jesus, can't believe Northampton has sold so quickly... mental. What do we reckon the chances these are of getting to members or general release?! Was gonna bring a few mates for this, but with tickets getting snapped up that quickly, who knows... Mind you, Northants is only about 30mins away, whereas Bristol is 2/3 hours for most of our fans, so I remain hopeful.

Should be fine for this I reckon.

Yes, i think its time for another cruise down in the Golf - Maybes will probably have another cd ready for this one lol

Haha chafe. I've got the last one still in my car. Love shack what a classic!!

Im driving MK aswell bruv so you will have to be awake 2 weeks running or you'll be gettin the 'brake treatment' again lol:giggle:

Haha chafe. I've got the last one still in my car. Love shack what a classic!!

Im driving MK aswell bruv so you will have to be awake 2 weeks running or you'll be gettin the 'brake treatment' again lol:giggle:

Definately aint going to fall asleep for these then! Screw the break treatment, it aint good for my heart! lol

Am I sorting this one again?

I think I'm going to take the nipper, it all depends on whether I think I'm going to be too knackered from the antics in the week though. Sorry, that's not as cryptic as it sounds :P

I think I'm going to take the nipper, it all depends on whether I think I'm going to be too knackered from the antics in the week though. Sorry, that's not as cryptic as it sounds :P

Well I'm sure I can stretch to a kiddies ticket if needs be - i'll talk to you on msn about it later

Keen for this one now. Got a lift sorted and everything (my powers of persuasion are second to none :cool: )

Hmm, talking me into this while I was half asleep and not thinking straight was plain sneaky, me thinks! :whistle:

Anyone got a rough idea on a price on the train?

Got this Millwall (only got half a day) and Peterborough off

Around £25 adult I think. If I can get a good price on the train I'll go to this.

£57.20 off peak return.

Archived