Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

I know this is really early to be starting a chit-chat thread, but I've just booked my train tickets for this one - £18 rtn, adult prices (done as two singles). It is possible to go for £14 rtn, but have booked to come back on the last train.

Don't know if any more cheap tickets will be released between now and the game, but I thought I would share this knowledge with you all!

I know this is really early to be starting a chit-chat thread, but I've just booked my train tickets for this one - £18 rtn, adult prices (done as two singles). It is possible to go for £14 rtn, but have booked to come back on the last train.

Don't know if any more cheap tickets will be released between now and the game, but I thought I would share this knowledge with you all!

Can i have the details please?

Can i have the details please?

Just go to the East Midlands trains website, and stick your requirements in.

They also don't charge for postage any more. :dance:

Well i have booked my half day off for this, a nice 4-8 start then an afternoon down to london.

What train will people be getting back?

The last one: 22:25.

Archived