Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Any one no how much a day ticket on the tube is or would it be cheaper for St Pancrea to South Bernamsby return?

Also Leave Leicester 11-57 arive St Pancreas 13-19. Book in Advance £6 (Under 16s)

Leave St Pancreas 19-55 arive Leicester 21-04. Book in Advance £9 (Under 16s).

An all day travel card for the tube is like £5.20 or something like that, take as many journeys as you like. You'd have to get an overground from London Bridge to South Bermondsy, so I'm unsure what the price of this would be. I doubt your all day travelcard would work for this journey but i'm not 100% sure.

I have since moved out of the area so can't walk there any more. Well I could but it'd take about an hour. Pretty confident I can get there for cheaper than Alex's £5.50 though..!

:angry:

If you'd been seeing someone for 10 days, were a girl and didn't like football, would a ticket to this match be an acceptable Valentine's gift?

Yes. It's better than the one I've promised Liv anyway.

If you'd been seeing someone for 10 days, were a girl and didn't like football, would a ticket to this match be an acceptable Valentine's gift?
Yes.
Does she like violence?
Yes. It's better than the one I've promised Liv anyway.

Few different angles there.

I don't think she's keen on violence. Her only comment after watching me play 6 a side last night was that I was quite violent. So she probably already associates it with football.

Isn't Milwall ok if you don't go looking for trouble?

What have you promised Liv, Alex?

Ain't done it yet mate.

Not sure whether to get the rail to south bermondsey or tube it to surrey quays then walk?

South Bermondsey is a lot safer.

There's always the risk of an ambush between the ground and Surrey Quays.

South Bermondsey is a lot safer.

To avoid any problems and just to reiterate Surrey Quays is closed.

The nearest tube is probably Canada Water, about 20 minutes walk away. Like Ultra says South Bermondsey is clearly the best station to go to.

Yes - Wells Fargo no longer deliver gold along that route for just that reason.

Why the government will not do anything about the illegal Comanche & Cherokee is beyond me.

Bloody Gladstone, his oak-cutting penchant and his little England values! :angry:

Yes - Wells Fargo no longer deliver gold along that route for just that reason.

Why the government will not do anything about the illegal Comanche & Cherokee is beyond me.

Bloody Gladstone, his oak-cutting penchant and his little England values! :angry:

:laugh:

What have you promised Liv, Alex?

Check the email you received at 9:27am this morning

To avoid any problems and just to reiterate Surrey Quays is closed.

The nearest tube is probably Canada Water, about 20 minutes walk away. Like Ultra says South Bermondsey is clearly the best station to go to.

Bermondsey looks a similar distance too.

There's the protective tunnel....

He means Bermondsey as in the Jubilee Line station, not South Bermondsey the overground station.

To summarise:

Bermondsey - Jubilee Line - 20 minutes walk.

Canada Water - Jubilee Line - 20 minutes walk.

Surrey Quays - Closed.

South Bermondsey - Overground from London Bridge - 5 minutes walk through special away supporters path.

He means Bermondsey as in the Jubilee Line station, not South Bermondsey the overground station.

To summarise:

Bermondsey - Jubilee Line - 20 minutes walk.

Canada Water - Jubilee Line - 20 minutes walk.

Surrey Quays - Closed.

South Bermondsey - Overground from London Bridge - 5 minutes walk through special away supporters path.

I like London away day threads. Makes me look like I know things.

Right, I went to Ye Olde Den in '92 I think and we were all pelted with coins on the way out AND we had lost. Can see it happening again but I still want to go. Don't fancy FT for this so I'm going to look into other methods. Train looks good especially as I have a YP railcard. It's about time I went to a Londinium game.

Stez etc are you up for this one?

Right, I went to Ye Olde Den in '92 I think and we were all pelted with coins on the way out AND we had lost. Can see it happening again but I still want to go. Don't fancy FT for this so I'm going to look into other methods. Train looks good especially as I have a YP railcard. It's about time I went to a Londinium game.

Stez etc are you up for this one?

Ha!

Leicester to St Pancras - £23.80 (2xsingles)

Day Travelcard on the tube - £5 (with YP railcard discount - 1/3 off I think £7.50 standard)

London Bridge to South Bermondsey £2.30 (off peak anytime return)

Total: £31.10 = BAD TIMES.

Leicester to St Pancras - £23.80 (2xsingles)

Day Travelcard on the tube - £5 (with YP railcard discount - 1/3 off I think £7.50 standard)

London Bridge to South Bermondsey £2.30 (off peak anytime return)

Total: £31.10 = BAD TIMES.

yeh that's what i did worked out about £19 for me.

Archived