Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

yeh that's what i did worked out about £19 for me.

Mine is with a rail card aswell 1/3 off, this country is a fooking joke when it comes to public transport!!

Probably be a mug and spend it. No way am I foxtravelin' it.

Does this help?

Thanks. :kissing:

An all day travel card for the tube is like £5.20 or something like that, take as many journeys as you like. You'd have to get an overground from London Bridge to South Bermondsy, so I'm unsure what the price of this would be. I doubt your all day travelcard would work for this journey but i'm not 100% sure.

The travelcard works for overground as well as underground. It also works on buses. So once you've bought it, you're sorted. :thumbup:

Right, I went to Ye Olde Den in '92 I think and we were all pelted with coins on the way out AND we had lost. Can see it happening again but I still want to go. Don't fancy FT for this so I'm going to look into other methods. Train looks good especially as I have a YP railcard. It's about time I went to a Londinium game.

Stez etc are you up for this one?

We're going out very early, and coming back on the last train, you are more than welcome to join us. By us, I mean Carl; I have somewhere else to be pre-match.

From a Milwall fan on Standupsitdown.

"Leicester at home is the game everyones talking about now"

Especially as it appears none of their lot will be bothering with Leeds away. Read into that as you like, but I can't see this being a day for shirts and facepaints.

Especially as it appears none of their lot will be bothering with Leeds away. Read into that as you like, but I can't see this being a day for shirts and facepaints.

Pahahaha. Right'o.

Never is with you.

I can't remember the last time I seen someone with their face painted at a Leicester game.

Leicester to St Pancras - £23.80 (2xsingles)

Day Travelcard on the tube - £5 (with YP railcard discount - 1/3 off I think £7.50 standard)

London Bridge to South Bermondsey £2.30 (off peak anytime return)

Total: £31.10 = BAD TIMES.

And welcome to the fun I have for every home game. You looked for any other tickets? You can get singles as low as £7 with a YP Railcard. I ended up having to pay £31 for a return last week because I left it too late to get cheap tickets for Saturday's match. Can re-use the return leg though :cool:

I can't complain too much, I managed to get a London Midlands train from Euston to Coventry for £3.30. Bargain.

Wooah this thread has missed me.

All these cheap train prices are they just to St Pancras that you are doing?

Yeah just do Leices - St.Pancras

Spoons Leicester Square? :dunno:

:D Might go to bank instead all though its big & posh and we had problems there last time with t'nippers.

Any one no how much a day ticket on the tube is or would it be cheaper for St Pancrea to South Bernamsby return?

If you buy from the machines (They can't refuse you U16) at Kings Cross. Which is right next to St.Pancras. Then it'll cost you £2 I think.

Train travel for the day looking like £30 quidish....hhhhmmmm

Doubt it Robert.

Your return to London shouldn't be more than £20 with a railcard and then the travelcard covers underground AND overground!

Wooah this thread has missed me.

Yeah just do Leices - St.Pancras

:D Might go to bank instead all though its big & posh and we had problems there last time with t'nippers.

If you buy from the machines (They can't refuse you U16) at Kings Cross. Which is right next to St.Pancras. Then it'll cost you £2 I think.

Doubt it Robert.

Your return to London shouldn't be more than £20 with a railcard and then the travelcard covers underground AND overground!

Find me one then for £20. The cheapest Ive found is £23.80.

If you'd been seeing someone for 10 days, were a girl and didn't like football, would a ticket to this match be an acceptable Valentine's gift?

No.

lol

£13.85

10:57 & 22:00

10.57 that would get me into London until 12.20. I plan on being at a pub by 11am. 22:00 return, ambitious but I like it.

EDIT: Not liking the 10pm train. £5.30 ticket is ok, but 2 1/2 hours from St Pancras with no stops pahahaha lol piss off!!

10.57 that would get me into London until 12.20. I plan on being at a pub by 11am. 22:00 return, ambitious but I like it.

EDIT: Not liking the 10pm train. £5.30 ticket is ok, but 2 1/2 hours from St Pancras with no stops pahahaha lol piss off!!

Sleep time :whistle:

And if you want to get there really early try Megabus/Train

Archived