Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

VAN! :cool:

Any room?

Get your tickets early people otherwise this will end up like MK.

Thank god there is a terrace at Posh for the away end, otherwise it would embarrasing again to be sat amogst 3000 ******.

Any room?

Get your tickets early people otherwise this will end up like MK.

Thank god there is a terrace at Posh for the away end, otherwise it would embarrasing again to be sat amogst 3000 ******.

I'd imagine so. But better to check with Ben/his dad.

Theres 6 seats inc. driver with space for 2/3 to lie in a sort of loft bit at the top. Quite romantic actually.

I'd imagine so. But better to check with Ben/his dad.

Theres 6 seats inc. driver with space for 2/3 to lie in a sort of loft bit at the top. Quite romantic actually.

Do crates of Stella get involved?

Promotion day.

I doubt it. :(

I just ran the BBC Predictor and it looks like we'll have to wait until Easter at least - unless we can win at both Tranmere AND Millwall.

Right then boys and girls, who's on the train for this one?

It's all about the train for Posh.

Me! Me! Although I'll be on the short journey from Grantham to Peterborough. If I don't get tickets, I'll just go and stay in the pub :cool: no tickets is not an option though....do you hear that Ticket Office?!?!

Me! Me! Although I'll be on the short journey from Grantham to Peterborough. If I don't get tickets, I'll just go and stay in the pub :cool: no tickets is not an option though....do you hear that Ticket Office?!?!

Grantham to Peterborough will be cheap as chips. I can see this getting to General Sale to be honest if we get a 4000 allocation as the Thermos army won't fancy the midday kick-off and terracing as much as the padded seats at MK. You should be fine, if not you could always 'borrow' someone's Priority.

Grantham to Peterborough will be cheap as chips. I can see this getting to General Sale to be honest if we get a 4000 allocation as the Thermos army won't fancy the midday kick-off and terracing as much as the padded seats at MK. You should be fine, if not you could always 'borrow' someones Priority.

Well I'm Priority 3 so I'd like to think I'd get a ticket but after the MK debacle I've lost my confidence.

Well I'm Priority 3 so I'd like to think I'd get a ticket but after the MK debacle I've lost my confidence.

Virtually everyone sat down yesterday. There was comfy seats and plenty of concourses. Pretty easy day out.

Can you see them wanting to stand on an old terrace with less-than-perfect facilities? Some will, but I think plenty won't.

Get your application in early Katy, you'll have a better chance :thumbup:

Virtually everyone sat down yesterday. There was comfy seats and plenty of concourses. Pretty easy day out.

Can you see them wanting to stand on an old terrace with less-than-perfect facilities? Some will, but I think plenty won't.

Exactly. This won't be anything like as attractive to a lot of the people who went yesterday. It may sell out, but only after it has gone to General Sale. This will be a little too close to old school football for many.

I can imagine tickets being fairly easy to come by if you hold a season ticket.

Exactly. This won't be anything like as attractive to a lot of the people who went yesterday. It may sell out, but only after it has gone to General Sale. This will be a little too close to old school football for many.

I can imagine tickets being fairly easy to come by if you hold a season ticket.

I'm going to don't worry and the same for Millwall, I just like to whittle :D

Got tickets in the home end for this one already sorted as I have no chance of getting one in the Leicester end as I am not a season tkt holder. They are on general sale for Pboro fans already if anyone is struggling, think there could be loads of City in home areas for this one.

Archived