Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Priority - Arrangements for Away Tickets

Due to some of the small allocations and high demand matches this season, there has been a lot of worrying and confusion about whether or not tickets will make a certain date etc...

Hopefully this thread will help people in finding out whether an allocation is likely to make a certain day or not.

To achieve a certain priority for this season (2008/09) you needed to have completed the following amount of away games LAST season.

Priority 3 - Any season ticket holder

Priority 2 - Between 8 and 13 away games last season

Priority 1 - 13 or more away games last season

In an e-mail taken from the Peterborough United thread, recieved by Matt, Jim attempted to clear up some of the confusion with the regards to the numbers holding a certain priority. This is an extract from that e-mail.

We have around 900 priority 1’s and about 400 priority 2’s.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

If anybody has any further information that they think will be helpful to this thread, then PM either Lisa or myself.

No chit-chat in here, just questions really, please.

Do away cup games count in your prioraty?

I have been 7 away games(League) And 1 cup mach away?

I am 90% sure that cup games count as a game on your priority.

Also note that tickets brought on the gate WILL NOT be awarded to your priority without going into the ticket office with a stub to certify you went.

Priority cards can be obtained from the ticket office where a member of staff can happily sign it to show you went to that game.

Say its Monday 16th March and I was a priority 1, how many tickets would I be able to buy for non-priority 1 people for the Peterborough game?

None.

I assume he means 4000 Priority 2? :unsure:

Would never be that much considering our turn outs from last year, thought it'd be more than 400 though.

Obviously that probably doesn't include the staff that get tickets put aside...

Would never be that much considering our turn outs from last year, thought it'd be more than 400 though.

Obviously that probably doesn't include the staff that get tickets put aside...

Ahhh yeah, good point. Scandalous really. >_<

Say its Monday 16th March and I was a priority 1, how many tickets would I be able to buy for non-priority 1 people for the Peterborough game?
None.

Yeah, because if you think about it, it would be grossly unfair to the people who put their hand in their pocket to stump up for a season ticket and get off their arses to go to a massive amount of away games; if someone who was 'lucky'enough to know someone who has a Priority 1 number snaffles all the tickets. You have to be rewarded for your loyalty somehow.

Yeah, because if you think about it, it would be grossly unfair to the people who put their hand in their pocket to stump up for a season ticket and get off their arses to go to a massive amount of away games; if someone who was 'lucky'enough to know someone who has a Priority 1 number snaffles all the tickets. You have to be rewarded for your loyalty somehow.

Ouch!

Well it was this I was whinging about for the Northampton game, nothing against A Fox In Essex but he told me he got a ticket on the Monday because he knows someone that is priority one, so really it defeats the point in the system.

I bought two additional tickets for Millwall on the second day of sale without having to mention anything about priority or who they were for. That's the problem (they were for P1/P2 people, but I didn't get asked).

And surely 400 is wrong, he probably meant 4000 as Craig says. ALTHOUGH... perhaps if you went to less than half the away games the season before, you wouldn't bother sorting out what priority you were?

Can't really see there being 4000 priority 2s.

Surely there wouldn't be that many people who would go between 8-13 away games...most going to either a few or a lot more?

It's quite a small bracket as well, 400 would make sense to me.

I am 90% sure that cup games count as a game on your priority.

I was pretty sure they didn't. I could be completely wrong but I didn't take them into the ticket office when I sorted out my priority at the beginning of this season for that reason.

I was pretty sure they didn't. I could be completely wrong but I didn't take them into the ticket office when I sorted out my priority at the beginning of this season for that reason.

If they don't get added to the system then why does the same sales rule apply when selling them?

I was fairly sure it mattered. I'll give them an e-mail tomorrow.

If they don't get added to the system then why does the same sales rule apply when selling them?

I was fairly sure it mattered. I'll give them an e-mail tomorrow.

Because it would be a complete and utter free for all for big games if they didn't? We took 6000 to Chelsea and there were more who wanted tickets, imagine all them ringing up on a Monday. The ticket office barely copes as it is! Then again, I could just be chatting shit, I'm pretty good at that.

I'm pretty sure they counted towards my priority when I took them in at the start of the season. I handed all of my tickets over the counter and they were all counted together, no mention of which ones were from cup games or not.

Because it would be a complete and utter free for all for big games if they didn't? We took 6000 to Chelsea and there were more who wanted tickets, imagine all them ringing up on a Monday. The ticket office barely copes as it is! Then again, I could just be chatting shit, I'm pretty good at that.

Cup games do count, and it's because of the big cup games, that bump some people into the priority 2 band, as I understand it.

Ah, fair enough. I blame Fez for telling me otherwise. That's right, it's all your fault Fez. HAVE THAT.

Yeah, I remember Syston telling me ages ago that cup games count and because of that I've always included the Rotherham game into my away games. I'm on the magic 13 now :D. Shame I haven't renewed my season ticket.....yet.

Yeah, I remember Syston telling me ages ago that cup games count and because of that I've always included the Rotherham game into my away games. I'm on the magic 13 now :D. Shame I haven't renewed my season ticket.....yet.

same, i think.

but i dont have an st :(

Archived