Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Priority - Arrangements for Away Tickets

So on Wednesday they'll let me buy my non season ticket mate a ticket? Even though the general public aren't allowed to buy the tickets yet?

No they won't. You'll have to buy them on Friday.

:frusty:

Feel free to call me stupid, I know Lisa will ;) but I need to know.

When you buy away tickets, do you have to give the information of the person you're buying them for? I mean I'm a season ticket holder (priority 3) and I'm buying me and my mate (who isnt a season ticket holder) tickets for the Newcastle away game. Now ideally I want to pay season ticket price for both of us but I'm sure the club will want to squeeze a few quid more out of me for my mate right?

Please tell me otherwise.

Last season we were Priority 3 and have 3 season tickets, but we needed a 4th match ticket for Posh away. My Dad phoned up and explained and we were able to get the extra one at the same time, so you might be able too.

But I don't think Newcastle will sell out anyway.

Last season we were Priority 3 and have 3 season tickets, but we needed a 4th match ticket for Posh away. My Dad phoned up and explained and we were able to get the extra one at the same time, so you might be able too.

The ticket office are supposed to be clamping down on this kind of selling arrangement. I have seen people being turned away from the ticket office who have tried to do this already this season.

And last season lots of P3 ST holders missed out on the Peterboro' game because of this!

And last season lots of P3 ST holders missed out on the Peterboro' game because of this!

Well I didn't realise more person meant more lots of people missing out, but I do totally agree and only the ticket office is to blame for allowing it.

I wish I had given my ticket away before that match now anyway.

That reminds me Peter Jones never did get back to me when I emailed about people getting given loads of tickets for Peterboro by ticket office staff... allegedly!

Got a mail off him saying he was looking into it but never heard anything since... Id forgotten about that.

That reminds me Peter Jones never did get back to me when I emailed about people getting given loads of tickets for Peterboro by ticket office staff... allegedly!

Got a mail off him saying he was looking into it but never heard anything since... Id forgotten about that.

I brought it up in the FCC meeting in May, and from the answers given, nothing much had been done about it, to be honest. It'll be interesting to see what the minutes say, when they are finally published.....

Having said that, as I said above, they do appear to be much stricter this season, from what I've seen in the ticket office itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for a little guidance.

I am currently a priority 3 season ticket holder.

I buy all my tickets over the phone, and give my ST details when I call up.

Will I get told by the ticket office when my priority changes or will I have to guess myself so I can change day?

Or does proirity not change mid-season?

I still think there is work to be done on this front! Whenever I buy tickets for away games, I very rarely get asked for my mates' reference numbers. I always have to make a point of telling the person in the ticket office or over the phone. Would make it a bit unfair for me to move up in priority whereas others stay in priority 3 just because they aren't down on the system as attending the games.

• 2 months later...
you can buy one ticket per season ticket? yes. What about on members day, how many away tickets can a member buy? is it still one per membership or could a member ring up and buy say 10 tickets?

One per membership.

My mate has got a half season ticket for this season

i know they dont start until the boxing day fixture

but was just wondering if he can use the client reference number to buy tickets for the forest game??

if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

Archived