Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Priority - Arrangements for Away Tickets

All purchased under different names on the ticket, does that matter?

Some are 16-18 year olds too.

Can I still be P1 you know?

Doesnt matter if youve got the stubs in that case...

Well not for me they didn't. I had to go back with the ticket stubs. Also if you're buying for more than one person at the ticket office they don't take the details of the other person every time. The whole system is hit and miss.

they just dont want facist hooligans like you at games lol;)

they just dont want facist hooligans like you at games lol;)

I think you may have something there, the 3 times this season I arranged to pick tickets up they weren't there for me!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if i'm being daft, but, if I have 4 season tickets, 2 adults, 2 u18s, am I able to buy 4 u16 match tickets? Or do I have to stick to the age on the season tickets?

:unsure:

Not sure if i'm being daft, but, if I have 4 season tickets, 2 adults, 2 u18s, am I able to buy 4 u16 match tickets? Or do I have to stick to the age on the season tickets?

I've managed to get student tickets on my adult season tickets before.

I know someone who's got a carer ticket, and uses that for adults, seniors, u18's etc. for the away games, so you'll defo be able to!! :)

You'll be fine, my Dad gets me under 16 all the time and I'm 19! He got himself a concession ticket too at Derby so you wont have any problems.

Does anybody know if you can take in stubs purchased on someone else's account and whether they count towards priority? ie do they register them once and once only? Cause I think one of my away tickets was bought on someone else's ST or general sale, I cant remember.

Does anybody know if you can take in stubs purchased on someone else's account and whether they count towards priority? ie do they register them once and once only? Cause I think one of my away tickets was bought on someone else's ST or general sale, I cant remember.

Yes you can do that. :)

Archived