Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Champions League Quarter-Final and Semi-Final Draw.

Quarter-Final 1 - Villareal v Arsenal.

Quarter-Final 2 - Manchester United v Porto.

Quarter-Final 3 - Liverpool v Chelsea.

Quarter-Final 4 - Barcelona v Bayern Munchen.

Semi-Final 1 - Manchester United or Porto v Villareal or Arsenal.

Semi-Final 2 - Barcelona or Bayern Munchen v Liverpool or Chelsea.

"Home team" in the final will be the winner of Semi-Final 2.

I'm hoping for another Man Utd v Chelsea final with Man Utd to piss all over them again, It might be boring in some peoples mind's but I really enjoyed last years final, Perhaps because I wanted Man Utd to win so much so I could piss Chelsea fans off - And I succeeded.

I'm hoping for an all English final atleast again, The only foreign team i'd like to see in the final would be Barcelona probably.

i wouldn't mind seeing a man u vs bayern final...

but i have a sneaky feeling it will be a juicy mancs v scousers show down.

cannot see man u not getting to the final.

Man Utd in the final.

Villareal will knock out Arsenal. United will be too strong at home for Porto.

The other half of the draw is not so easy to call.

Liverpool are amazing in Europe, Chelsea have re-found form under Hiddink.

Barcelona are just about on par with Man Utd, and can beat anyone on their day but Bayern Munich are the "In form" team.

Although, after the Lord Mayer's show....

What a shite draw. Liverpool - Chelsea will be a complete snoozefest with Itv constantly wanking themselves silly over the kop. Prying I'm at work for that one. United should stroll it and I hope Arsenal will have enough.

Rooting for Arsenal obviously, hoping they do United in the semis then meet Barca in a rpt. of '06 in Paris.

The United fans I know are desperate for Liverpool at some stage of this competition simply because of what happened in the league!

I see three out of four of English teams will qualify again.

Liverpool/United final would be brilliant.

What a shite draw. Liverpool - Chelsea will be a complete snoozefest with Itv constantly wanking themselves silly over the kop. Prying I'm at work for that one. United should stroll it and I hope Arsenal will have enough.

Rooting for Arsenal obviously, hoping they do United in the semis then meet Barca in a rpt. of '06 in Paris.

How is it a shite draw? Probably the best draw we could of had, Barca Bayern got goals all over it. Sorry Tom but did you not watch Liverpool Chelsea last year? Hardly a 'snoozefest' really. And the first leg is at Anfield which is a Wednesday mate so that will be on Sky so you dont have to worry about The Kop getting its rightful wanking session. Semi Final 2 will be an absolute corker either way.

Arsenal will do well to get through and hopefully they dont get through, typical Yanited get the easier draw but ah well. Hopefully they cruise to the Final and get a pounding off a Semi Final 2 team, hopefully an English team.

Would love a United v Liverpool final.

Although I have no idea how it would be policed. 60 odd thousand Mancs and Scousers landing in Rome where English have been done over everytime we've been there.

Madness.

Would love a United v Liverpool final.

Although I have no idea how it would be policed. 60 odd thousand Mancs and Scousers landing in Rome where English have been done over everytime we've been there.

Madness.

Looks like a wonderful draw for Fergie, he has the weakest 3 teams to beat, they are nailed on to be in the final. I think they will win it.

Archived